Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not sure how true, but funny…..

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Not sure of the date of the first pic……but the second one will learn ‘em!

Attachments

• A6E77EB6-3F23-4151-87C2-61B2E2D82F15.jpeg
    A6E77EB6-3F23-4151-87C2-61B2E2D82F15.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 809
  • 9D6B1635-CA37-4E22-A1FD-E1C75E68C991.jpeg
    9D6B1635-CA37-4E22-A1FD-E1C75E68C991.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 799

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
The first one I find particularly offensive and shouldn't be given any more oxygen.
The second is just stating the bleedin' obvious.

Nothing funny there. Sorry, what's this thread for?

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Is this a variation on one of those joke du jour threads, where something deliberately obscure and unfunny is posted?

:shrug: :yawn:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Huh? I’m sure I’m missing something here but… what is funny?

I think i see the problem . You're not a weirdo gammon immigrant ( I think they like to call themselves expats so they can look down on other people who have are trying to make a better life for themselves ) who despite living on the opposite side of the world is strangely obsessed with the the politcs of the uk. If you were you'd be slapping your beer belly in delight at such witty repartee before watching another rerun of Mrs Brown's Boys

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think i see the problem . You're not a weirdo gammon immigrant ( I think they like to call themselves expats so they can look down on other people who have are trying to make a better life for themselves ) who despite living on the opposite side of the world is strangely obsessed with the the politcs of the uk. If you were you'd be slapping your beer belly in delight at such witty repartee before watching another rerun of Mrs Brown's Boys

Thanks! Given the OP I knew it would likely be some xenophobic, gammon bollocks.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm badly conflicted here. Obviously I want England to win, but I also firmly believe that pineapple has no place on pizza.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I don't know why we're getting so much shit over the pineapple on pizza thing. The Hawaiians started it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
OK, I meant, or should have typed, that the third pic was the funny one.

The idea being that the Italians were being offensive, and the English responded with a pizza insult. Anyway, a joke explained ain’t funny.

Unlike two posts which really did make me laugh at their respective authors.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm badly conflicted here. Obviously I want England to win, but I also firmly believe that pineapple has no place on pizza.
This, even if I'm less bothered about England winning than I once was. I wish I felt tense about tomorrow, but I just don't. Not anymore.

Tediously unfunny gammony shit like this is part of the reason being English is so embarrassing these days. No surprise the OP was the one who posted it.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I'm still only seeing the gold dress.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
The first [two] are a bit dated now - several chaps did take up this challenge and it cost poor Freddie his life - so he was fvcked and then properly fvcked [with AIDS]

Pineapple is a fruit and I know of no other fruit that is served on a pizza - so that tells me it's WRONG! - and don't start the "Tomato is a fruit" debate either ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here