Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] DHL - anyone know how to speak to a human in customer services?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Press the option for "cancel my account", that seems to work in the States

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Press the option for "cancel my account", that seems to work in the States

we dont have an account with them, they are delivering something from Wayfair but to an old address. Wayfair say as it is with DHL they can no longer do anything...

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Have you tried keep pressing the # key? Used to work on some auto exchanges but not sure nowadays.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I have an ex-colleague's phone at work. I keep getting series' of increasingly frantic messages from DHL about deliveries they are trying to make / reschedule to his home. I can't seem to reply to any of them, or contact DHL to stop them.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Sadly cancelling your account is an option that is very difficult to find over here.

Quite, they're a bunch of F ing pirates, alongside several others, they seem to have carte blanche to just charge and harass people for whatever they like for imported goods.

sending final demands with 'handling fees' and making legal threats, in some instances before they've even issued an invoice.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Must tell a story about two deliveries I had two weeks ago. Three pallets coming via the same courier, from the same town but two senders.
Delivery 1. Sent on a Monday on 72 hour delivery so arriving Thursday
Delivery 2. Sent Wednesday on a 24 delivery. So all 3 pallets arriving Thursday. BUT one delivery had the wrong address on it. Old address was a mile away from new address. No worries, it was on the lorry and said lorry was coming to me anyway so what's the problem. Delivery company wouldn't unload it! Contacted sender and sending courier but delivering courier wanted extra money to deliver. But there was the lorry with my pallets on outside the address dropping off other delivery. Nope, driver wouldn't take it off. They came back next day having charged a fee to redeliver. Is that crazy or what?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I ordered a guitar for my son from a Glasgow music shop. The shop was great but DHL were awful. It was a couple of days before Christmas and we were in, so I was surprised to receive a message stating that I'd received the parcel and signed for it. It was a 600 quid instrument so I was pretty worried. Had no end of terrible service from them but with my complaints and the guitar shops threats, they eventually admitted that their driver had lost it. There was no GPS recorded at our location which was a good thing in our favour. Anyway, after a couple of weeks or so, the music shop issued a refund (we had ordered another by then as some of the guitar was a Christmas present and a little that our son had inherited). Anyway, a week or so later, there was a knock on the door. An Argos chap had a parcel for me. He said he was doing Sainsbury's a favour as he worked in an Argos several miles away which was a small franchise in the larger store. Apparently the guitar, although clearly labelled and addressed correctly to me, had been delivered there. I have no confidence at all in DHL.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here