• ITV

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Not sure who would choose ITV over BBC for the final so why are ITV even bothering? They should cater for those that aren't interested and put a good film on.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I can imagine the conversation at ITV headquarters when the boss arrives Monday morning:

Head of ITV Sport: So - what did you think of our Euro final coverage yesterday?
ITV Big Boss: I don't know. I watched it on BBC1

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Could be the most one sided poll result ever on NSC.

T'was ever thus. Even years ago when the Cup Final was always on both, nobody I know ever watched it on ITV.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Pundits better on ITV.

Presenter and commentary miles better on BBC

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Really? Roy Keane offers no insights beyond "desire, character, commitment, hunger", nothing on tactics, shape, what's working, what isn't. He's making a living looking like he could kick off at any given moment.

What did you think of the first half Roy?
"they showed a lot of character"
What about Southgate's formation matching up to Denmark's wingbacks?
"desire, commitment, effort"
England kept the ball well 2nd half
"hunger, desire, character"
Thanks Roy...

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Not sure who would choose ITV over BBC for the final so why are ITV even bothering? They should cater for those that aren't interested and put a good film on.

If they put something like Mary Poppins, Frozen, Avengers on I’m sure they would get a higher audience than for the football, the adverts alone are a good reason to watch on the BBC and that’s before the appalling ITV coverage.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I haven't minded ITV during this tournament but last night was abysmal.
Mark poopatch seemed to want England to lose and was keen to put the boot in on England at every opportunity.
Neville was also terrible and even admitted preferring playing for man ure rather than England and seemed quite anti England all night.
Sam matterface and Kerry Dixon were awful.
Dixon always seems to be just there to watch the match for his own enjoyment and matterfaces cheesy cringe ridden comments at the end of the match were awful and felt a bit pre planned for his own self promotion.
Ian Wright was fantastic and seemed a bit bemused at the anti England stance but fought England's corner well.
Keane was also good and complementary towards Southgate.
After last night it will be BBC for me on Sunday, hopefully wrighty will be on BBC too.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Could be the most one sided poll result ever on NSC.

T'was ever thus. Even years ago when the Cup Final was always on both, nobody I know ever watched it on ITV.

On FA Cup Final day the only look-in that ITV got from me was the wrestling! Then it was back to the Beeb for the rest of the day.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
The worst thing about ITV is they cut to adverts when the tiny car came on with the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here