Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Security at Wembley last night .... Non existent

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
First match I've ever been to where people were openly flouting every trick in the book to get in the stadium without a ticket and succeeding !! So many holes in security and back doors open. Not surprising the stadium looked full, it probably was.

No frisking inside ground so fans openly drinking vodka and whiskey in the stands. People openly smoking.

Absolutely brilliant, I'm imagining this is what 70s football used to be like.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
UEFA 'reassigned' my ticket yesterday afternoon, moving me from the lower tier, up into the upper tier near the back. Apparently they had some children / adults that had been split up, so were 'correcting' it.

Being a bit pissed, I thought I'd try and get in the turnstile behind one of my mates with a lower tier ticket. It worked, a steward even saw but just waved me through. Given how rammed it was (you'd expect every 3rd seat free, right?) I reckon a few did jib in

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
2021 version of 'look at me, I'm on my holibobs'. :lol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sounds great.

Maybe the World Cup final attendance record will be broken on Sunday? 200 000 people is all that is needed.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
2021 version of 'look at me, I'm on my holibobs'. [emoji38]
Not at all ... Nothing to show off about, tickets hardly gold dust. I could give you much better stuff than that ;) !!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not at all ... Nothing to show off about, tickets hardly gold dust. I could give you much better stuff than that ;) !!!!

Of course you think you can.

But instead you've chosen to start your second thread in 2 days about Wembley security, one before the game and one after.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Of course you think you can.

But instead you've chosen to start your second thread in 2 days about Wembley security, one before the game and one after.

That was a thread asking for help. Nevermind think what you think !! I dont particularly need adulation from internet strangers x

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
A flare was set off behind us after we scored the pen!

Problem is there were still 30,000 people outside 1/2 hour before kick off

Sunday hopefully will be less of a rush for fans.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Not been great all tournament. Last night took ages to get a beer before and half time. I spent all of half time queueing when I got to the front I just told the kid to give me the can which he did, I popped it in my pocket and went back to my seat just in time to see the teams kicking off for the second half. Went to do the same at full time but they'd shut the kiosks.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
SSN, England being investigated for laser pen. Booing national anthems, fireworks
Booing national anthem is a crime ? Surely not !!!!

I didn't hear much booing this time around

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Security were probably more interested in flasks and bottle caps to be fair.

Flask and bottle top training is an intensive 5 day course at a retreat on The Orkney Islands.
I doubt The FA would stump up for that.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Albion saying because of track and trace and covid they want to go over to entry by smart phone yet I was able to enter with my ticket last night with 60k others. Is this by Albion just to make sure people cannot hand ticket to somebody else. Last night my friend could not go and my brother came no problem.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here