img.jpg

skynews-tony-soprano-james-gandolfini_4253599.jpg

logo-300x300.ed09f0955306cb0be42c35092733b5c2.png

Gino-D-Acampo-to-open-at-least-five-more-restaurants-by-2019_wrbm_large.png

hqdefault.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am gonna put my Italian car in the garage for a few days ‘cos I have no doubt it will get abused and booed

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Just bought 6 jars of this that are going to be LUZZED at the wall if we don't out do the I-tie shithousery.

Screenshot_20210708-095103_eBay.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
topo-gigio-talking.jpg

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Our cat - I'll nail her to the wall (especially as she's now found a penchant for eating our leftover pasta). Knew we had an infiltrator in the house!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
There are a quarter of a million Italians in Britain and they'll be made to suffer. Every restaurant, cafe, ice-cream parlour, gambling den and nightclub in London, Liverpool and Glasgow will be smashed.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
There are a quarter of a million Italians in Britain and they'll be made to suffer. Every restaurant, cafe, ice-cream parlour, gambling den and nightclub in London, Liverpool and Glasgow will be smashed.

"Pretty car"

maxresdefault.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I am gonna put my Italian car in the garage for a few days ‘cos I have no doubt it will get abused and booed

Whilst I would hope that English humour would see you car getting a resounding 'boo' I can't help thinking that, depending where you live, it might be a good idea to garage it. Nothing is beyond our oiks when the representative team fails to put a bag of air in a net more than the opposition.

My car is French, but some of them aren't bright enough to know the difference. I'm staying in the centre of Great Yarmouth Sunday night and will be hoping to get away with a smashed wing mirror.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here