Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] A Question of Sport

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I guess they want to appeal to a younger audience? The old stagers had been doing it for years and are all getting on a bit. I wonder if the newbies will have the same chemistry, which was a big part of the attraction to me. Always wanted Tuffers to win though.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Sam Quek is a retired hockey player, won a gold medal at the 2016 olympics. I’m guessing she’ll have to wear slightly more than this on QOS though.

1FE014B3-3E8D-4CC8-AD5C-0DED4DAAF8BC.jpeg

The other bloke played rugby.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Sam Quek will be good, she is funny and has a great personality. She has been good on A League of Their Own when doing challenges etc.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
TBH I'd much rather spend half an hour looking at Sam Quek than Phil Tuffnell...

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
The show is long overdue an overhaul. I used to enjoy it but it's so stale with Barker as host and with whatever it is that Tuffnal and Dawson seem to find so hilarious.

I'll certainly give the new version a go.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I guess they want to appeal to a younger audience? The old stagers had been doing it for years and are all getting on a bit. I wonder if the newbies will have the same chemistry, which was a big part of the attraction to me. Always wanted Tuffers to win though.

Me too, l always thought Dawson had something of the dark side about him. I fully expect this new version to crash and burn, but we'll see.

What sport has big mouth Paddy McGuinness ever played? Since the programme began every presenter and team captain has been an A List sporting figure.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
New series starts tonight, really worried they are going to try and copy league of their own on Sky with stupid challenges.

Just stick to being a quiz so we can join in at home.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I don’t mind Paddy, especially on top gear but this is a different animal. Most people who like QS like to test themselves…. What next funny mastermind? Comic University challenge?
Needed a tweak but he knows nothing and it shows about sport.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
I've just said to the missus

I literally haven't heard of any of these sportspeople

I tried to explain about Emyln Hughes & Billy Beaumont

But it obviously fell on deaf ears

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here