Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many Palace players get into our starting XI?

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
How many Palace players get into our starting XI?

Zaha, possibly Eze.

Benteke maybe on current form? Although personally would rather have a fully fit Welbeck.

Looking at there situation I think they are in serious trouble if they don't get it right this summer.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I bet Palace fans wish they could have the same thread. Unfortunately, they haven't got XI to start with.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Zaha, possibly Eze.

Benteke maybe on current form? Although personally would rather have a fully fit Welbeck.

Looking at there situation I think they are in serious trouble if they don't get it right this summer.

............only if we've scrapped our 'No Dickheads' policy

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
But last season they finished.......waaaayyy above us. I would rather have this thread when & if we finished above us. ATM the question should be which Brighton players would get into a Palace side that finished above us.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Zaha, possibly Eze.

I am not a fan of threads like this, they always have a knack of coming back and kicking you in the teeth....

That is not say, we live in hope.
:)

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I had to look at Transfermarkt* to remind myself of the no-marks who play for Palace and, whilst I appreciate the values are nothing like accurate in reality, it is hilarious that Zaha alone represents 1/3 of their total squad value.

Having had that look, nope, nobody other than Zaha** and a healed Eze.

*other sites are available.

** he's a great player, when not falling over.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Squad a few. Starting 11 none.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How many palace players have finished lower than the Albion, in the Premier League?

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
But last season they finished.......waaaayyy above us. I would rather have this thread when & if we finished above us. ATM the question should be which Brighton players would get into a Palace side that finished above us.

3 points and way worse goal difference.. Hardly waaaaay above us, if we had taken 6 points off them like we arguably should have we would have finished above them..

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I am sure I see one of these threads every year ?

Considering Palace players are so shit house its just amazing the the only time BHA finished above them in the last 20 odd years there players still managed to come out on top.

I know its just a bit of fun so we shouldn't take it too seriously :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
3 points and way worse goal difference.. Hardly waaaaay above us, if we had taken 6 points off them like we arguably should have we would have finished above them..

Yeah esp as we were above them for all of the season until the very end, taking 4 points off palace in the process...

...oh.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

3 points might be "way above" in Gullsworth-land but I disagree with it. Naturally the opposite would have been preferable but its not like there's some ocean between the teams. Its just one win.

"At the moment" and "the Palace side that finished above us" are also two diffierent things as close to half of their players are gone.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
3 points might be "way above" in Gullsworth-land but I disagree with it. Naturally the opposite would have been preferable but its not like there's some ocean between the teams. Its just one win.

"At the moment" and "the Palace side that finished above us" are also two diffierent things as close to half of their players are gone.

I like being in Gullsworth-land........when (if) we finish 3 points above them we will own them & this thread will be more relevant (imho) I will then consider us to have mullered them by the ginormous amount of a gigantic three points.

Sorry to get carried away but we didn't finish above them in the league ......we may bleat on about bad luck and all that but the history books will show they were the better team last year. We have to improve & they go backwards until then they, hate to say it, are a better team than us. Next year though maybe different.....you never know for sure.:bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here