Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Denmark - Former World Champions v Former European Champions - Official Thread

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dedicated to [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION] (Scotland nil) - Thanks for the honour chaps.

The big night has arrived. Kasper 'I stick my beak into anything' odd accent Schmeichel has already lit the torch paper*with a typically arrogant Danish dig in the press conference. Kane and the lads have responded with the usual English dignity - as the country and fans have once again shown all tournament.

Oh and Kasper (and most of the UK public) - 'Football's Coming Home' was purely meant as 'We're hosting the Euros in 96' - nothing to do with winning anything. But has since been adapted - not a lot of people remember this...

Anyway, onto the game. It could go either way. Gareth and the boys have proved many wrong as usual and been very good, particularly in the last 2 games. Either way, a semi-final represents a successful*tournament*for sure (let's not forget pre tournament*chat here).

Denmark started slowly but have grown into the tournament*and hit 4 against the Sheep and the drug cheats. They are also playing for the nice man Erikson and the story of them reaching the semis is nice.

Anyone's game tonight, but one thing remains:
SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY, GET BEHIND THE LADS AND LET'S DO ALL WE CAN TO MAKE IT TO THE FINAL...

COME ON ENGLAND

* Headbutts all walls in sight *

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dedicated to [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION] (Scotland nil) - Thanks for the honour chaps.

The big night has arrived. Kasper 'I stick my beak into anything' odd accent Schmeichel has already lit the torch paper*with a typically arrogant Danish dig in the press conference. Kane and the lads have responded with the usual English dignity - as the country and fans have once again shown all tournament.

Oh and Kasper (and most of the UK public) - 'Football's Coming Home' was purely meant as 'We're hosting the Euros in 96' - nothing to do with winning anything. But has since been adapted - not a lot of people remember this...

Anyway, onto the game. It could go either way. Gareth and the boys have proved many wrong as usual and been very good, particularly in the last 2 games. Either way, a semi-final represents a successful*tournament*for sure (let's not forget pre tournament*chat here).

Denmark started slowly but have grown into the tournament*and hit 4 against the Sheep and the drug cheats. They are also playing for the nice man Erikson and the story of them reaching the semis is nice.

Anyone's game tonight, but one thing remains:
SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY, GET BEHIND THE LADS AND LET'S DO ALL WE CAN TO MAKE IT TO THE FINAL...

COME ON ENGLAND

* Headbutts all walls in sight *

Oh dear This could get MESSY :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh dear This could get MESSY :lolol:

Nope - sensible tonight :lol: Just wanted to rouse the NATION (of NSC) (of NSC who aren’t oddballs) :thumbsup:

I was absolutely fine til you 3 PRODDED me and got me all EXCITED :facepalm:

Last edited:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
COMMMMEEEEEE OOONNNNN!!!!

:D :D :D

It's my little girl's 7th birthday today, my wife's birthday tomorrow and my son's 6th on Friday. I'm still not clear on how much trouble I'll get in when I slope off to the pub... we'll find out!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
COMMMMEEEEEE OOONNNNN!!!!

:D :D :D

It's my little girl's 7th birthday today, my wife's birthday tomorrow and my son's 6th on Friday. I'm still not clear on how much trouble I'll get in when I slope off to the pub... we'll find out!

Happy birthday Fat SuperGirl :clap2: :thumbsup:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Getting nervous now. A mate called just now and started talking about arrangement for the final.

He was quickly dismissed. Any talk of the final is madness. I feel tonight will be tough, really tough and could go either way.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
3-0 England. England to be winning at both HT and FT. Denmark have over-achieved at this tournament. They might put up a bit more of a fight than Ukraine, but not by very much. IMHO, like

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
3-0 England. England to be winning at both HT and FT. Denmark have over-achieved at this tournament. They might put up a bit more of a fight than Ukraine, but not by very much much. IMHO, like

Just stop it ffs :facepalm:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Just seen a Denmark supporter on TV saying that with their Viking heritage, it was going to be like the old days attacking England etc.

Just a little bit of extra motivation then :smile:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just seen a Denmark supporter on TV saying that with their Viking heritage, it was going to be like the old days attacking England etc.

Just a little bit of extra motivation then :smile:

If that was an England fan talking about the Germans and the war we’d have OUTRAGE on here, 10 threads and Guardians thrown everywhere :lol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The Danes have a cause and are on a roll.....

....with lettuce and tomatoes

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kasper better not have one of the games he normally has against the Albion. Let’s make him REALLY angry by putting a couple past him early doors

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Schmeichel's response did make me laugh though. It was a good retort to another ask from the Ministry of Silly Questions.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here