Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Denmark match odds

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
odds reflect weight of punter's bets, not probability. 6/1, or even 4/1, seem long for a football match between peers. if i didn't have a rule about betting against our team i'd take a flutter.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bet 365 have Denmark at 9/2.

I still wouldn't have bothered but for the £10 free bet they gave me, without even depositing a couple of quid.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I still wouldn't have bothered but for the £10 free bet they gave me, without even depositing a couple of quid.

I have similarly used the free £10 bet on B365 for a consolation bet - Denmark to win ET @ 20/1.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
These are the odds for the result after 90 mins remember. Seems about right - Denmark are genuinely the outsiders tonight, even though we're not used to this as England fans.

Jul 7, 2003
Taken the draw after 90 minutes at 13/5 (now 5/2) for my free bet. Denmark are not the no hopers some people seem to think they are and it will be tight

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
odds reflect weight of punter's bets, not probability. 6/1, or even 4/1, seem long for a football match between peers. if i didn't have a rule about betting against our team i'd take a flutter.
Very true, but on a betting exchange I'm not sure there's much difference. A bookie is likely to alter their odds in order to balance their own books, but that doesn't apply to an exchange.

Anyway in my opinion, if England do go out I think it is far more likely that it happens with a draw being the 90 minute outcome. Denmark are capable of winning the game in 90 mins of course, it's just that I imagine it is more likely to happen over 120 or after pens.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Very true, but on a betting exchange I'm not sure there's much difference. A bookie is likely to alter their odds in order to balance their own books, but that doesn't apply to an exchange.

Anyway in my opinion, if England do go out I think it is far more likely that it happens with a draw being the 90 minute outcome. Denmark are capable of winning the game in 90 mins of course, it's just that I imagine it is more likely to happen over 120 or after pens.

Agreed on the draw bit ..I have had a punt on the Danes with a hedge bet on the draw

WH we’re offering 40/1 free one pound bet last night on both sides scoring ..paid out as £10 bets ..so I’m not going to lose

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm hoping England are able to progress tonight.

If so, on the betting front I reckon Italy v England is a nailed on 0-0 draw after 90 minutes.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Thanks for that ! Just logged in and placed an insurance bet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here