Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Panorama

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I understand that next week there is a major investigation into the religion of the Pope, where bears defecate and Dolly Parton's preferred sleeping position :wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm glad I've got your approval :lol:

Of course you're not seeking approval from anyone for what you didn't have time to investigate or understand.

You can always catch up on BBC iPlayer to see what you've done to young British entrepreneurs who keep the SME market alive (the biggest part of the UK economy) but obviously I understand completely if you don't have the time :shrug:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Of course you're not seeking approval from anyone for what you didn't have time to investigate or understand.

You can always catch up on BBC iPlayer to see what you've done to young British entrepreneurs who keep the SME market alive (the biggest part of the UK economy) but obviously I understand completely if you don't have the time :shrug:

I'm so sorry, I cannot stop laughing.
I'll get back to you :)

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I'm quite interested in the supposed secret Vatican archives and also the library.
There is rumours of fantastic artifacts and maybe even books from Alexandria and other ancient places.
I bet there is loads of interesting old buried tunnels and things under the Vatican too.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So reading between the lines . . .

This thread is about a Panorama programme discussing what Amex Ruislip has done to young British entrepreneurs who keep the SME market alive??

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
:shrug:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
So reading between the lines . . .

This thread is about a Panorama programme discussing what Amex Ruislip has done to young British entrepreneurs who keep the SME market alive??

Or an alternate view it’s another sad attempt by the OP to shoe horn Brexit onto the main board, tbf at least the BBC got the title right, Old Nick take note.

Me, I won’t be watching, it clashes with The Real Housewives of Cheshire…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here