Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] FC Denmark's most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
2MX7ZqS.jpg

No disrespec Zara, you may be one of Denmark's favourite influencers but there's nothing you can do to influence the fact it's coming home :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating on Wednesday night.

GSouth and the boys are in fine fettle after a comprehensive 4-0 romp in Rome against the sorry Ukranians and your bunch of cloggers stand no chance standing in the way of history and a first ever Euro final.

Come one, let's once again ina Covid secure manner pack the beer gardens and socially distanced pubs and homes and cheer on the boys to the promised land of the Euro 2020 final and history in the making.

:ascarf:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sweet!

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Remarkable !!

Her left arm, just above the elbow creates an entirely flat surface. I guess this is some evolutionary trait, to make it easier to watch TV lying down with your head propped on your elbows. The human form never ceases to amaze.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
2MX7ZqS.jpg

No disrespec Zara, you may be one of Denmark's favourite influencers but there's nothing you can do to influence the fact it's coming home :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating on Wednesday night.

GSouth and the boys are in fine fettle after a comprehensive 4-0 romp in Rome against the sorry Ukranians and your bunch of cloggers stand no chance standing in the way of history and a first ever Euro final.

Come one, let's once again ina Covid secure manner pack the beer gardens and socially distanced pubs and homes and cheer on the boys to the promised land of the Euro 2020 final and history in the making.

Her name is Zienna

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is that the latest iPhone, I wonder?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
She's doing a selfie - I know because, er, err, I've seen all the others, she took after having taken off what little she had on at the start.
Trouble is, my missus found them and deleted them, otherwise of course I'd be happy to share.

Oh, and did I miss the FC Ukraine's most famous supporter thread?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'd like to get a right handle on that.

I think they probably sell them in Dockerills.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
must be loaded, she has an electric door!

el punal

2MX7ZqS.jpg

I’m sorry but this is totally inappropriate. A face mask should be placed around the face covering the mouth and nose and NOT as some genital fashion accessory. :wrong:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I really like that. But I like all coffee magnolia type pain jobs.
The danish bint is a bit young for me, whats her mum look like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here