Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Albion book - Wet Socks and Dry Bones - Ghosts of the Goldstone Ground

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Unless I am blind and the search function is worse that I remember, I can only find one mention of this in a thread that was hijacked by tales of hate crime. Saw this when poking around an old books site and saw it had recently been released. Mine has just come so I thought I would check to see if it was common knowledge on here and I can't see anything obvious. Bit odd, especially as it is written by a member (former member?) of this parish.

Other tax paying sites are available

https://amzn.to/3yqzCnG

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
If I'm not mistaken, the author is an NSC Member, who was always a valuable and interesting poster, but who doesn't seem to have been around for a while.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If I'm not mistaken, the author is an NSC Member, who was always a valuable and interesting poster, but who doesn't seem to have been around for a while.

I have got another book written by him called Death in Grimsby, very good read.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Unless I am blind and the search function is worse that I remember, I can only find one mention of this in a thread that was hijacked by tales of hate crime. Saw this when poking around an old books site and saw it had recently been released. Mine has just come so I thought I would check to see if it was common knowledge on here and I can't see anything obvious. Bit odd, especially as it is written by a member (former member?) of this parish.

Other tax paying sites are available

https://amzn.to/3yqzCnG

Hadn't seen it before. Thanks for the link; purchase made.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
A great book, particularly if you like to dip in-and-out for short reads. I learnt a lot of club history that I didn't know in the re-telling of their stories.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here