Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enock Mwepu (Retired 10/10/2022)

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Plays for Red Bull Salzburg - midfield

Some noise on Twitter Brighton are showing interest . Probably rubbish but looks decent.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There's a name to conjure with....

I heard his team mate, Riviera Z'blud is pretty decent also.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bewilderingly bad.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Isn’t he the player that Arsenal were thought to be targeting, as a cheaper alternative to Bissouma?

There are reports that Arsenal have scouted him yes . I understand at any one time about 100 players are scouted on average by Brighton each year and presumably similar for other clubs .

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Not a credible tweet on Twitter unless it’s a sports journalist with a least 5 thousand followers, this isn’t hence I didn’t even bother with a screen shot but the fact Arsenal have apparently looked at him as a possible cheaper alternative to Bissouma makes it interesting I think and a tiny bit more feasible .

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Is there some board teenager (ultra) that is making these names up?
Next you'll be telling me, Albion have signed the* Ukranian ladies captain Betty Swallocks.

*for the geographical pedants :whistle:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not a credible tweet on Twitter unless it’s a sports journalist with a least 5 thousand followers, this isn’t hence I didn’t even bother with a screen shot but the fact Arsenal have apparently looked at him as a possible cheaper alternative to Bissouma makes it interesting I think and a tiny bit more feasible .

I'm trying to work out why I have you on ignore. Perhaps all will soon be revealed.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here