Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] I need a 'witty' person and quick!

NorthStandSteward

Jan 14, 2014
I've been had. Apparently.

Received a message in a group chat that the Danes may be forced to pull out of the Euros as their first team coach 'Kanstoff Koffinsson' has tested positive for Coronavirus.

I fell for it hook, line and sinker.

The only solace I can take is that I think it's a terrible pun/bit of wordplay however there's only so much ribbing a man can take before he breaks as such I've made it today's mission to come up with something better.

Does anyone have ideas? Preferably something that has at least a sprinkling of Scandanavia and a whole lot of Corona.

Any help appreciated

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You rang.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Received a similar message yesterday relating to Ukraine, using the player name Tikkli Chestikov

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Their Dr, Sneza Alloveruson has said its a wind up.

OK I tried :moo:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I've got to throw out all of my Danish currency before Wednesday's match.

I don't want to catch the Kronervirus.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
"The Denmark game is going ahead as we are all completely COVID free, Denmark's medical officer Hådbo Thinjekktüns has confirmed..."

Best I can do at short notice. Sorry

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not footy related but......

Q. Why does the Danish Navy have bar codes on their ships?

A. It's so when they dock, they can be Scandinavian:shrug:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
"I'd be happier if someone was taking the Schmeichel ..."

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Received a message in a group chat that the Danes may be forced to pull out of the Euros as their first team coach 'Kanstoff Koffinsson' has tested positive for Coronavirus.

The only solace I can take is that I think it's a terrible pun/bit of wordplay however there's only so much ribbing a man can take before he breaks as such I've made it today's mission to come up with something better.

Does anyone have ideas? Preferably something that has at least a sprinkling of Scandanavia and a whole lot of Corona.

Any help appreciated
That thing called google could of saved you there, I had pranksters calling me Friday saying Gary Dicker had signed for the 1st team :dunce:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I was quite pleased with myself a while back. A Belgian colleague greeted me with, "Ah here is the English, famous for 2 things, bad food, and bad teeth".
My quick come back, "Ah Belgium, famous for 2 things. "Making Chocolate, and Pedophiles. The only reason you're so good at making chocolate, is to get kids in the door"

England 1 Belgium 0.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"England - Denmark semi final will go to penalties," predicts Danish football pundit, Nils Nilsson.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
There is no point trying to repeat their trick back at them as they will be alert to it just now. You will need to take your revenge cold like in a year or more, so start preparing your Qatar wind up now.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020

Any help appreciated

Are you David Brent?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here