Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Solly and Tariq injury news

mefromringmer

Aug 9, 2013
Does anybody know what the latest news on their injuries? Hopefully both will be fit for the start of the new season especially Tariq.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
We’ll soon know as the first team are due back at the club for training later this week

But Tariq was back training - solo - on the grass before the break.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
We’ll soon know as the first team are due back at the club for training later this week

But Tariq was back training - solo - on the grass before the break.

As was Solly I believe

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Football cliché 127(a), but it will be almost like two new signings if those two are fit and firing on all cylinders come the start of the season :thumbsup:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Shocking thread title, I was given an infraction ban once, because I told a mod to stop being superstitious, or some nonsense.
What you have done is of poor form, bad etiquette and frustrating to all!
:ban:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Shocking thread title, I was given an infraction ban once, because I told a mod to stop being superstitious, or some nonsense.

I might be being whooshed here or maybe I'm just being a little supercilious!!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Is it so hard to put a question mark at the end of the thread title?

Indeed, l was presuming that the poster actually HAD news, so l was anxious to open the thread.

However . . .

Honestly? Nothing wrong with the thread title at all - leave the OP alone. Perfectly clear with exactly the expected opening post.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I've been given two infractions but am too embarrassed to explain why (in one case embarrassed for myself and in the other case embarrassed for the person who infracted me). In my case, and in this case, I am confident it was carelessness rather than malice.

I did laugh at the first reply, though. Top work [MENTION=36220]wealdgull[/MENTION].

Edit, and it was obvious to me it was a question because the OP has absolutely no track record of being fastest to post what they just heard on radio 5 or read on the club web page, let alone actually ITFK (the only person on this forum ITK is Bozza himself, for obvious reasons, and he's in that position normally for an hour or less).

Still . . . . there is no outrage too trivial to preclude a binfest on NSC. :lolol:

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Burn the OP and throw away the match.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here