Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joe Rodon

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15483846/dan-james-brighton-transfer-joe-rodon/

For those of you who are still unfamiliar with the rules.

- He's British.
- He plays in the EPL.
- I might even have seen him play live.

Therefore I am not contractually obliged to give you any further information.

In my last 1-2-1 with Bozza and HR it was agreed that it's still my job to bring you the news, but I do have free rein as to how that's presented.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A link to The Sun? I'm out.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Great.

Some journo’s been asked for a Brighton transfer story and has worked out that Rodon and James played under Potter at Swansea.

We’ll be recruiting from within to replace White if he leaves. I don’t think James has enough in his game for us to show interest either. We don’t do loans anymore and that would probably be the only way of getting him too.

Lazy Sun speculation.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Great.

Some journo’s been asked for a Brighton transfer story and has worked out that Rodon and James played under Potter at Swansea.

We’ll be recruiting from within to replace White if he leaves. I don’t think James has enough in his game for us to show interest either. We don’t do loans anymore and that would probably be the only way of getting him too.

Lazy Sun speculation.

Agree with all of that apart from the recruit from within bit.

I think if White goes we will bring in another CB

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is Bozza performance managing you [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]?

Well I am the Senior Transfer News Correspondent for NSC, and Bozza likes to keep senior staff of their toes.

I'm just grateful I didn't get the Racist Correspondent gig. :lolol:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Well I am the Senior Transfer News Correspondent for NSC, and Bozza likes to keep senior staff of their toes.

Ha, and you avoided the 5 year stint as Brexit correspondent so you must be doing something right

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The advantage of the latter is that it is expected that each bulletin contain few words. On the right of the scale of verbose, through succinct, to meaningless gibberish.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ha, and you avoided the 5 year stint as Brexit correspondent so you must be doing something right

Yeah some of the other Senior Staff do look upon mine and Crodo (Senior Google Compliant Boobie Shot Correspondent) jobs somewhat longingly, but so far with kept them at bay.

I'd crack under the pressure of Official Matchday Thread Correspondent.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Great.

Lazy Sun speculation.

In a nutshell, all of this . . .

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Joe Rodon is a good player and will become a top central defender. I dont see why Spurs would let him go at this point and its not like a new central defender is desperately needed.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Has some interesting guests every so often, but conversation usually descends into rambling about MMA and how everyone should try DMT duuude :mad::mad:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here