TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Who else is believing?

Come on England, let's smash Ukraine!!!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In truth I have more enthusiasm for an Albion vs Burnley game than I have for tonight’s game, sorry :smile:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
In truth I have more enthusiasm for an Albion vs Burnley game than I have for tonight’s game, sorry :smile:
Yet you feel the need to negativity comment on every England thread :shrug: With zero interest in politics I have no desire to open any of the many thread on the subject let alone comment on them.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Yep. There’s something very Germanesk the way we’re playing atm. Nothing fancy but slowly going about it. Italy V England final.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It’s Always been coming home .

Feel sorry for those who have angrily slagged this team off through the first 3/4 games . You could of been onboard for the last month and had the best summer ever .

Ps
By home …. We mean the final of course

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Initially I thought we would beat Ukraine and lose to Denmark in the semi (fairy tale scenario after the Ericsson incident) but I don't think we will lose now Denmark looked absolutely knackered the other night.
If we get Spain in the final we will win but if we get Italy I think they will win.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Initially I thought we would beat Ukraine and lose to Denmark in the semi (fairy tale scenario after the Ericsson incident) but I don't think we will lose now Denmark looked absolutely knackered the other night.
If we get Spain in the final we will win but if we get Italy I think they will win.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Exactly my thoughts. The 'Let's do it for Ericsson' and their few decent players can only take them so far.

England have too much quality right across the pitch and bench. Still you never know.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Afraid not. The European Championship was proposed by the French FA and they have been knocked out. You have been misinformed.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Exactly my thoughts. The 'Let's do it for Ericsson' and their few decent players can only take them so far.

England have too much quality right across the pitch and bench. Still you never know.

Not sure the Danes are playing for Sven :lolol:

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
People getting carried away as usual. Didn't Denmark win the last time we met them? Also, they have won it before, we haven't. Steady as she goes, one game at a time and all that!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
People getting carried away as usual. Didn't Denmark win the last time we met them? Also, they have won it before, we haven't. Steady as she goes, one game at a time and all that!

True but it’s the hope and the dreaming that make it what it is. Yes Denmark won, but you didn’t mention we had 10 men for over half the game! It’ll be a very tough game though - 0 goals conceded in 5 games is nothing short of fantastic!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

We’ve got to the semi final.

If you can’t get carried away when in the semi final when can you? I agree with Wrighty, F the haters who don’t want England fans to enjoy their wins.

We’re fans. Enjoy it. Southgate and the players will be holding it down professionally and not getting carried away.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
No, it isn't. But this is.

carmen.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Hang on, we're FOURTH in the World rankings and the highest placed European team still in the tournament, have some pride in your national team chaps!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If we reach the Final, I think I'll have to book next Monday off. Whatever the result on Sunday, if we're involved, I know I'll just be emotionally spent.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Guaranteed that if we reach the final people will be asking which pubs have available space to watch it in Brighton.

They are possibly mostly fully booked already.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here