Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How do you take your knee?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We are now many games into the Euros, so how do you take your pre-match knee? Have you settled on a particular knee? Or do you alternate game to game? Do you add a clenched fist? Or is there something else you add?

And do you have any knee taking tips? I had to be helped up after wearing skinny jeans so I recommend loose fitting slacks for a successful and complete execution. In fact I recommend loose fitting slacks for any man my age; not sure what I was thinking that night.

Over to you.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I have bad knees and a bad soul so I dont do it all.

Usually just smoke a cigarette before kick off.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I don't take the knee but do squats every day and hear my knees click each time.:down:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I take both knees, straddling a poster of Bob Crow with a rampant rabbit inserted in my April… takes me to the edge of glory every time.

Pictures to follow.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
We are now many games into the Euros, so how do you take your pre-match knee? Have you settled on a particular knee? Or do you alternate game to game? Do you add a clenched fist? Or is there something else you add?

And do you have any knee taking tips? I had to be helped up after wearing skinny jeans so I recommend loose fitting slacks for a successful and complete execution. In fact I recommend loose fitting slacks for any man my age; not sure what I was thinking that night.

Over to you.

Are all your 51678 odd post this good?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Are all your 51678 odd post this good?

Thank you for the compliment. To answer your question, my mid career “wouldn’t happen in Germany” period was probably my most consistent and successful but I feel I can still hit those heights from time to time…..the 1901 coat rail saga being an example.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I take both knees, straddling a poster of Bob Crow with a rampant rabbit inserted in my April… takes me to the edge of glory every time.

Pictures to follow.

You don't need the rabbit. Give PPF a call.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Thank you for the compliment. To answer your question, my mid career “wouldn’t happen in Germany” period was probably my most consistent and successful but I feel I can still hit those heights from time to time…..the 1901 coat rail saga being an example.

I can see a ‘Southbank Show’ special...

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I took the knee at the first match. I don't need to take it again. I'm still stuck in my original position.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here