WhatsApp Image 2021-07-02 at 10.06.54 PM.jpeg

What was he thinking? ? ?

[tweet]1411138550775566339[/tweet]

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Towards the end of the match, Everton replaced Richarlison. A rather pleasing substitution, given that at club level Richarlison comes on for Everton.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Jesus Nutter would be a great name to have.

To be honest when I read the thread title I thought it was a self-reference. :facepalm: :lolol:

Apologies, [MENTION=355]Juan Albion[/MENTION] :wink:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
When Albion first played upstairs in 2017 I was quick to point out that the gulf in standard. This became apparent in the first match when Manchester City turned to Jesus to help them find a breakthrough.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Had hoped this was a signing thread

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Look at the Chile player's legs - bent at the hip and the knees. He is clearly leaning down into it to force contact. He should have been booked for intiating the contact and making a meal out of it.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Have you watched the video? ???

I've no need. That picture tells me all I need to know. The poor Brazilian player is being screwed over by a biased referee jealous of Brazil's standing in world football. He probably hates christians and thinks he's making a stand.

But to keep you happy I've now watched it. The Chile player'\s head is reared back, and as the boot arrives he moves his head forward into it. Clearly it's his fault.

(In case you still can't tell, I'm not being serious)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I thought this was going to be in reference to the two guys walking Brighton seafront on Saturday with the placards about Jesus. Hadn't seen them for years. Usual two boards on shoulder straps plus one more on stilts above their head.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here