Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Euro's and young German girl crying.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think more and more true patriots will be pushing back against the unfortunate nationalistic trend we are seeing too much of lately. Good to see.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just banter? :rolleyes:

It’s disgusting but I’m not even a little bit surprised

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I thought this part was very telling - "We have a vocal minority of idiots who are swamping out the good in the UK and they're ruining our perception on the world stage and they're ruining our relationship with our friends and partners in Europe."

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
3E72A4D4-0994-4D75-86A8-C53FE80989CD.jpeg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Like a broken pencil

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Hope someone started a fund to bolster the efforts of the RSPCA (Wales) after their lacklustre exit ...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Is anyone having a pop at the tv camera crew for zooming in on the girl crying?

Just a thought, if nobody saw her on tv there wouldn’t be any online comments.

UEFA are streaming all the games. It was confirmed when people complained about the coverage of Christian Erickson.
National tv stations don’t have any say in the programme until it cuts back to the pundits.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is anyone having a pop at the tv camera crew for zooming in on the girl crying?

Just a thought, if nobody saw her on tv there wouldn’t be any online comments.

True, much better to zoom in on an overweight middle aged German in Lederhosen crying his eyes out, then the abuse would have been what you’d expect and acceptable

Anyone who has ever taken their young daughter (or son) to a football match, would have massive sympathy and empathy with that little girl, wouldn’t they?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I thought this part was very telling - "We have a vocal minority of idiots who are swamping out the good in the UK and they're ruining our perception on the world stage and they're ruining our relationship with our friends and partners in Europe."

It's the key phrase.

The problem here is that when folk call others who are 'ashamed of being English' as 'woke' they forget that those who feel shame do so because they actually like being English and don't like idiots who tarnish the nation's image.

I feel ashamed of those who posted the disgusting abuse alongside the image of that kid in Twitter.

I love blighty, that's why I can't stand seeing this sort of crap.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Unfortunately there are spineless keyboard bullies from all different walks of life, this is the real issue here.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Blimey, kids really are making a fortune out of social media nowadays..

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here