Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Laura Woods

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Popular TV and radio broadcaster Laura Woods is 43 today.

Happy birthday.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I had a horrible fear she had died when I saw the thread. She is an excellent broadcaster and is so much better then Alan Brazil in the morning, he’s had his day. Her and Ally McCoist make a great double act.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Popular TV and radio broadcaster Laura Woods is 43 today.

Happy birthday.
What's the equivalent of dyslexia for numbers? You've got the 4 and the 3 the wrong way round .....................

Born 2nd. July 1987 (1988 according to other sources - still not 43 though).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We can take it as read that the OP finds the subject (of whom I've never heard) to be vacuous and irritating and, for that heads up, I thank him.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
We can take it as read that the OP finds the subject (of whom I've never heard) to be vacuous and irritating and, for that heads up, I thank him.

She is one of Arsenal's most famous supporters

dbcec5b2fc50f4818c4f05d06d1438eb.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I had a horrible fear she had died when I saw the thread. She is an excellent broadcaster and is so much better then Alan Brazil in the morning, he’s had his day. Her and Ally McCoist make a great double act.

Now Ally McCoist is a class act, rarely seen since he was a team captian on A Question Of Sport on BBC1 many moons ago. Was good to see him as part of the ITV commentary team for the Euros.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

If you like 3 hours of giggling like a school girl then yes , she’s better than Brazil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
If we start a thread for everybody who has a birthday today, and tomorrow, and the next day ad nausem, nsc will fall over. What's the point? I'm sure there must be one but I'm not seeing it.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Now Ally McCoist is a class act, rarely seen since he was a team captian on A Question Of Sport on BBC1 many moons ago. Was good to see him as part of the ITV commentary team for the Euros.

I don’t find him funny, and can’t stand his accent and overuse of the word “absolutely”. I won’t be celebrating his birthday.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Google still has her as 34. Wikipedia has been edited in the last few fours - it stated 1988 when I first posted (and cited it as 'other sources').

Anyway, happy birthday to her, however old she is (that is if Google and Wiki have got it right that today actually is her birthday!)

.................... and according to that hastily edited Wiki article, after graduating she joined Sky Sports as a runner in 2009. Took her a long time to get that degree, then, and must jhave been one of their oldest runners ever at 31. Somebody needs to do a bit more editing yet, methinks!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here