Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What price experience?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Can you put a tangible price on the experience Sanchez, White and Trossard are gleaning from being at the latter stages of a major tournament?

Assuming White doesn’t go this window then how much better for it will the Albion squad be next season and what skills will they learn?

Better game management? Composure? Work ethos?

I don’t think we can underestimate the benefits this time away gives them in translating what GP wants from his squad.

I also think of course it’s hugely beneficial to the club as it shows prospects and transfer targets alike what benefits come with being part of our set up.

What a time to be alive.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Not that I think the players lack any of this but I think the most significant thing they'll bring back will be a confidence, work ethic and a mind set to be the absolute best you can be from knowing you are one of the best in your country. It'll rub off on the other players and the ones that it doesn't rub off on will fall by the wayside.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Huge tangible demonstration of progression for the club…….the impact of their involvement will be felt in so many ways. Within the current squad, on their value, on our ability to recruit, on our global profile (Spain tweeting clips of Rob in training for example) etc etc.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
They will come back expert thumb twiddlers.

Which reminded me of this fine album - 25 years old!

MI0000783538.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expert_Knob_Twiddlers

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here