Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley tickets

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Can’t wait for this but I definitely don’t want to be disrespected by the Burnley fans. Or I might just go home.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Until they announce capacities and coronavirus rules, they won't be selling tickets. And as under current rules there aren't enough seats for Burnley's own season ticket holders, then unless things change there won't be any tickets for away fans.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Until they announce capacities and coronavirus rules, they won't be selling tickets. And as under current rules there aren't enough seats for Burnley's own season ticket holders, then unless things change there won't be any tickets for away fans.

With the ‘terminus’ of restrictions in July and the PL aim of full stadiums in August surely things look a little more optimistic than that ?

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
With the ‘terminus’ of restrictions in July and the PL aim of full stadiums in August surely things look a little more optimistic than that ?

That, I suppose, depends whether you think 12th July is the date they announce the end of restrictions, or merely the date when they announce what date replaces 19th July as the next "freedom day".

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Well it hasn't been confirmed yet, that 19th July will actually be "freedom" day, or for that matter what "freedom" will consist of, i.e. exactly how many restrictions, if any, will remain.

Will the Government be happy for tens of thousands of footie fans to travel the length and breadth of the country every weekend yet? Obviously we all hope so, but . . .

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Well it hasn't been confirmed yet, that 19th July will actually be "freedom" day, or for that matter what "freedom" will consist of, i.e. exactly how many restrictions, if any, will remain.

Will the Government be happy for tens of thousands of footie fans to travel the length and breadth of the country every weekend yet? Obviously we all hope so, but . . .

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-nearly-2-000-cases-linked-to-scotland-fans-watching-euro-2020-games-12345619

Not looking good for away fans given the evidence of Scottish fans descending on London

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham

Plus if any rules do change, who knows how long they’ll remain in place. I’m not expecting to follow the Albion away any time soon.

el punal

Plus if any rules do change, who knows how long they’ll remain in place. I’m not expecting to follow the Albion away any time soon.

I’ve still got my VALID rail ticket for the Norwich away fixture for 2019/20 season. According to Anglia Trains they won’t refund my money but I can use the ticket for future travel. Let’s see when the time comes eh? ???

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here