Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Ukraine Sat July 3rd Official match thread

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
England v Ukraine

Sat 3rd July
8pm kick off
Rome

Does Southgate stick with a winning team or play Grealish from the start ?

Will Ben White get a place on the bench ?

Massive game , can England get to the final ?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Ukraine then Denmark or C Republic- ( at Wembley) not likely to get an easier draw to the final in the next 50 years !

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
On the hunt for a ticket. Please PM me if anyone has one to sell. Thanks.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I've got one word to say to anyone who thinks that we've done the hard work by beating Germany and the path to the final is now 'easy': Iceland.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My guess would be we go back to the 433 which has served us so well. Possibly rest Philips for Henderson. Also Foden in for Saka - we don’t just want raw pace here, we might need something a bit more subtle to break down a side who may well sit deeper than Germany. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Mount back in either.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
On the hunt for a ticket. Please PM me if anyone has one to sell. Thanks.

Thanks to the wonderful world of NSC, I now have a ticket! :clap2::clap2:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Thanks to the wonderful world of NSC, I now have a ticket! :clap2::clap2:

Congratulations! NSCs man in the Eternal City. Make sure you do us proud and give the commie anthem a damn good Booooo-ing!!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"You nuked your own town. You nuked your own tooooown. You stupid b@stards, you nuked your own town"

"BOOOOOOOO"

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I'm actually more worried about this one against Ukraine than was against Germany.
Ukraine do have a mental toughness about them and they do have the ability to soak up a lot of pressure and then score a couple of screamers from outside the box that seem to come out of no where.
On the plus side they did have to put a huge amount of effort into their last game so hopefully they will still be a bit tired and achy on Saturday but I expect they will have a lot of fans there that will lift them.
Going to be a tough, physical and close game I think.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I'm actually more worried about this one against Ukraine than was against Germany.
Ukraine do have a mental toughness about them and they do have the ability to soak up a lot of pressure and then score a couple of screamers from outside the box that seem to come out of no where.
On the plus side they did have to put a huge amount of effort into their last game so hopefully they will still be a bit tired and achy on Saturday but I expect they will have a lot of fans there that will lift them.
Going to be a tough, physical and close game I think.

They’re shite. Je ne panique pas.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
My son and I stayed at the Wembley Hilton before the FA Cup Semi Final in 2019.

We went down to the pool late morning and Zinchenko was using it for some kind of walking exercise/therapy (as he was injured)

I’d never even heard of the bloke but my son dared me to go and say hello and check that it actually was him.

So obviously I did and never have I met a more humble and friendly footballer.

I still hope he loses on Saturday but he’s definitely one of the good guys.

Massive respect to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here