Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Susan Calman's Grand Week . . By the Sea.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've got my first erection in 20 years, I'm not losing it now.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
She’s making Brighton look much better than I see it! Where’s the dirty streets, graffiti, overflowing bins and beggars!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Well I thought it was really good, programmes like this need an hour.
Not been to Brighton apart from The Albion for some time and it made me want to go back for a visit, I like Brighton.
But.
St Ives tommorow, i know its a totally different type of resort but anyone that has not been there, if you watch it you will see the best holiday resort in this country by a mile (as long as it doesn't rain)

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Watched a few of her Scotland episodes, but it's all about her, mugging to the camera. She's so annoying (even with the sound down) that we gave up.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Not a bad programme, but the usual The Lanes/North Laine confusion. Can't anybody get it right?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not a bad programme, but the usual The Lanes/North Laine confusion. Can't anybody get it right?

Not only that, why is it that anyone making a film about Brighton automatically heads for the two piers, and the beach, and rarely deviate from there?

Surely there is a more appealing side to the city than those old stereotypes. One pier is tacky, the other is just a pile of girders protruding from the waves, and the beach is just, well, hardly the most pleasing of beaches to the eye.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here