Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What about on our arses from the start?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We'll know within about 5 minutes flat whether England come out of the traps like GREYHOUNDS, or whether they'll be happy to piss about and stroll around the pitch playing the ball sideways or backwards like it was a training game or something. Like we've seen them do for DECADES. Know which my money is on :thumbsup:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I for one am relieved someone made a new thread to post this. Some might argue it is the same point dozens have made in the existing thread, but that's just short-sighted thinking. It was Machiavelli who posted this insight. MACHIAVELLI, and frankly I think you should all be a little bit more respectful.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Early offensive free kick and back to our glove man in 3 kicks.

Fritz must be bricking it

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
That looked very much to me like Werner threw himself into a bad tackle on Rice, how can that be right ?

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
We'll know within about 5 minutes flat whether England come out of the traps like GREYHOUNDS, or whether they'll be happy to piss about and stroll around the pitch playing the ball sideways or backwards like it was a training game or something. Like we've seen them do for DECADES. Know which my money is on :thumbsup:

We beat our biggest rivals in this tournament ,all that matters surely :wink::whistle:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Right call, hope it works

It was risky - we’ll never know what would have happened if we’d gone for it. It was a 50/50 game for me all on the first goal. Can’t complain as we won. But gotta go for it in quarter more.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

[emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here