Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Usain Bolt Drug Cheat??

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All of Bolt's countrymen and teammates have tested positive, at some point through their careers.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He looked like he was on drugs when he was playing football.
Not performance enhancing ones mind.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I hope not he’s a world superstar a real one and the world needs a few something for children to look up too

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Apologies if fixtures. I've searched the archives and can find no reference to this pretty compelling case that Bolt was a cheat. My heart is not ready for another amazing athlete to to be exposed.

What does NSC think?

https://tomnew.medium.com/usain-bolt-lance-armstrong-and-the-duck-test-303b7b891e7e

Reads like a personal vendetta, nothing but circumstantial conjecture.

Google Floyd Mayweather and steroids. There was a man with too much fame and success to be questioned.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Apologies if fixtures. I've searched the archives and can find no reference to this pretty compelling case that Bolt was a cheat. My heart is not ready for another amazing athlete to to be exposed.

What does NSC think?

https://tomnew.medium.com/usain-bolt-lance-armstrong-and-the-duck-test-303b7b891e7e

Not a great article (think it’s a couple of years old too)…..plenty of contradictions within it particularly in relation to biomechanics and also a lot of speculation. Bolt would have been tested as much, if not more, than almost any other athlete so there must have been a colossal cover-up if he was a user (he also got stripped of a relay medal because his team mates tested positive - he didn’t)

Personally, having seen him reacting in many interviews to the doping question, I think he was just a freak of nature, but like you would be saddened (but not hugely surprised) if he was outed as a user at some point. I really, really hope not - he’s heavily involved in role model stuff for aspiring young athletes.

He must have known the other Jamaicans were doping though………no way he wouldn’t have.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
It's this bit that casts doubt for me. The 40 fastest ever 100m times and he's the only athlete on the list with times that still stand.

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 21.05.50.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-28 at 21.06.13.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not a great article (think it’s a couple of years old too)…..plenty of contradictions within it particularly in relation to biomechanics and also a lot of speculation. Bolt would have been tested as much, if not more, than almost any other athlete so there must have been a colossal cover-up if he was a user (he also got stripped of a relay medal because his team mates tested positive - he didn’t)

Personally, having seen him reacting in many interviews to the doping question, I think he was just a freak of nature, but like you would be saddened (but not hugely surprised) if he was outed as a user at some point. I really, really hope not - he’s heavily involved in role model stuff for aspiring young athletes.

He must have known the other Jamaicans were doping though………no way he wouldn’t have.

It's such a shame that all.sounds so familiar.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
“As you well know, you just can’t believe everything you see and hear, can you?”
“And so castles made of sand slips into the sea, eventually...”

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Unless it's a story similar to the Russian scandal where the test results were changed to avoid positive results, then given that Bolt has never tested positive I do not see him as a cheat.

The article has been around for over 5 years and nothing has changed around Bolt's status.

What next Messi and Ronaldo are far above over players therefore they must be on drugs.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Unless it's a story similar to the Russian scandal where the test results were changed to avoid positive results, then given that Bolt has never tested positive I do not see him as a cheat.

The article has been around for over 5 years and nothing has changed around Bolt's status.

What next Messi and Ronaldo are far above over players therefore they must be on drugs.

Erm there was an interesting article signposted on here about Messi and the Barcelona team of that time taking PED, allegedly.,

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Pretty sure that's not a question you want to be asking.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here