Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Patrik Schick

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
We've all noticed him, some of us have posted about him on here, a lot of us would probably love him to come here. And now some journo has linked us

[tweet] 1409174480237256709 [/tweet]

Not reliable at all. Probably 99.9% rubbish. Almost definitely. But this is not a thread for the realists. This is a thread for the dreamers

https://youtu.be/Uc1X4j-FVcE

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hadn't realised we'd sold Ben White to Arsenal. I must try to pay better attention to the world around me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Buy in haste (from a handful of decent performances in a tournament), repent at leisure. The game is littered with expensive flops after some herbert has shone for a couple of weeks.

Not that I think there's even so much as a grain of truth in this latest piece of bobbins. Its just not how BHA does business.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I stopped reading at Benjamin White.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
At least you’re owning it.

There’s been a few comments lately “hmm, I’ve noticed a good player. That Schick could be a shrewd signing”. Yes, at the European Championships, international audience, with every major club scouts watching. I think they may have noticed a player banging in goals as well.

If we’re dreaming, why not. He would score a ton the way we play.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Buy in haste (from a handful of decent performances in a tournament), repent at leisure. The game is littered with expensive flops after some herbert has shone for a couple of weeks.

Not that I think there's even so much as a grain of truth in this latest piece of bobbins. Its just not how BHA does business.

Normally I'd agree but I've rated him for a few months and he'd be a great signing. As you can see I called Schick a quality striker BEFORE the tournament (and the Czech republic as dark horses)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Dreaming but....

......6ft 2... eyes? Has two
Big Patrick Schick has bamboozled you!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I stopped reading at Benjamin White.

Quite, the very fact the journo thought Ben"jamin" White had already left for Arsenal, says it all really.

Rightly or wrongly though, l think Schick will end up at a top European club this summer, and probably for a figure way in excess of what we would be prepared to pay.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

Does look like he’s hit a purple patch. His goal and assists numbers in the Bundesliga are comparable to Maupay’s.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Journalist :lol:

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Undoubtedly a talent but failed in Italy and what would be the point for either side in a 1 year loan with an option to buy? We risk signing him and he does well and we lose him to a better payer next summer and Lev lose a player doing well now with no guarantee of a sale and possibly getting him back in 12 months with his reputation damaged. Ridiculous article.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Scored a wonder goal against a pub side..

Top scorer at Euro's so far is OG - should look at him first :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here