Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adnan Januzaj

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Y es que al parecer tanto Southampton como Brighton están siguiendo de cerca la situación de Januzaj, que esta temporada ha disputado un total de 1.456 minutos repartidos en 36 encuentros oficiales, anotando cuatro goles y repartiendo cuatro asistencias, algo que sería insuficiente para garantizarse su continuidad en el Reale Arena, donde tiene contrato hasta el 30 de junio de 2022, siendo este por tanto el último verano en el que el equipo vasco tiene opciones de hacer caja con su traspaso.

I can't be arsed cos I don't believe it am and lying on the sofa watching Le Tour.

Anyway you crack on if you want too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just Google Image'd 'Adnan Januzaj girlfriend'

It's a no from me.
Knowing my luck I'd end up with his stalker. (Not a euphemism)

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
He is not good enough for Real Sociedad apparently. Don’t know why we are mentioned?

To be fair, he's been involved in ~30 games per season since he's been there. Not sure how many of those are subs though, and his goal return isn't much better then Ali J's

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've got a mate whose girlfriend recently visited the Basque region and she reckons he's shitehouse.

It's a no gracias from me, Clive

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
And it is that apparently both Southampton and Brighton are closely following the situation of Januzaj, who this season has played a total of 1,456 minutes spread over 36 official matches, scoring four goals and distributing four assists, something that would be insufficient to guarantee his continuity at the Reale Arena, where he has a contract until June 30, 2022, this being the last summer in which the Basque team has options to cash in on his transfer.

Southampton are welcome to him.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
It feels like Stat Brother has become our very own Hancock. One rule for us and one rule for him. Where is the FIFA card thingie, show reel and all the other shiny things?

It's like the last decade never even happened.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It feels like Stat Brother has become our very own Hancock. One rule for us and one rule for him. Where is the FIFA card thingie, show reel and all the other shiny things?

It's like the last decade never even happened.

Too many red flags.

- It ain't happening.
- I've heard of him.
- It ain't happening.
- He appears to be single.
- It ain't happening.
- As said I'm watching Le Tour and that shite was real.

Oh and

- It ain't happening.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've got a mate whose girlfriend recently visited the Basque region and she reckons he's shitehouse.

It's a no gracias from me, Clive

I will be so disappointed if we ever get a player rumour posted on here and we don’t get a post like this

Classic and essential NSC

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The only place this guy is any good is in Scrabble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here