Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tino Livramento

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Fair enough, as per my post okay for me nothing more….

He got cornered quite easily and awareness seemed lacking, but that may be as his colleagues were so poor and he’d been out.
Decent player. I'd be pleased if we went in for him. He's missed all their tragic season too.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Me too, I must be behind you 😃

I guess the question is…… better than Veltman or Lamptey?
I think he might just fit RDZ s style
better 🤔wouldn’t mind finding out
But probably too expensive in reality
Can TL stay fit ? 🙏
Now we know we re off to Europe
pinch’s oneself Am I really writing this 🤪
it s one of the position’s we may need cover if Chariots nephews not deemed ready / good enough

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think he might just fit RDZ s style
better 🤔wouldn’t mind finding out
But probably too expensive in reality
Can TL stay fit ? 🙏
Now we know we re off to Europe
pinch’s oneself Am I really writing this 🤪
it s one of the position’s we may need cover if Chariots nephews not deemed ready / good enough
All good points.

I’m really interested in how Offiah develops as well….

So exciting 😃

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I thought that Walker-Peters had a decent game for them too.

I'd heard a lot about the lavia kid too, but I have to say I didn't notice anything special.

That big lolloping striker with the dreads though was absolutely terrible. He was like something from the 90s.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Chelsea reportedly have a £25m buy back clause.

I liked him a lot, looked like a very classy young player, used his strength well a couple of times against a tired Mitoma I liked the combativeness especially given the thankless situation, been out for a long time but with an ACL injury, which I believe isn’t one to worry about as typically they heal stronger than the original tendon?

I’d take a punt on him, you can just bet we’ll sign another RB and then all of a sudden Lamptey will be injury free and go back to origins Tariq.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I liked him a lot, looked like a very classy young player, used his strength well a couple of times against a tired Mitoma I liked the combativeness especially given the thankless situation, been out for a long time but with an ACL injury, which I believe isn’t one to worry about as typically they heal stronger than the original tendon?

I’d take a punt on him, you can just bet we’ll sign another RB and then all of a sudden Lamptey will be injury free and go back to origins Tariq.
I would imagine it’s a good time to go after Tino this summer.

1. Southampton are in the Championship and he might not be so happy about that.

2. We have European football to offer.

3. If we bid, I’d assume Chelsea would have first refusal. I doubt very much that they’d be interested seeing as they have to be so careful with FFP.

Let’s get him!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
This is what he said when he chose to go to Southampton about the then manager Ralph Hasenhuttl.

“He wanted to tell me a lot. He wanted to tell me a lot about how he wanted me to train, how he wanted me to play and what he wanted me to bring to the team. I feel like that was really attractive for me to see him expressing those emotions and showing how he sees me playing in a Premier League team. That’s a big thing for me being 18 and it was a really good conversation.”

To me this sounds exactly how RDZ would speak to a young player and the player seems to appreciate a manager expressing emotions. I think he'd be a great fit for our squad.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Agreed with all of that.

Reminded me of how Solly cracks in at the contest.

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
IMHO this guy is a future international fullback... Id like to see Joel move back in to the middle as either a starter or a backup to Lewis and Co and thus we would have a gap for a marauding right back to compete with Tariq (when fit)
To have a right side of the pitch as strong as the left would be very exciting. I don't see the Forest or Everton result happening with a proper right back in place.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Must have been watching a different player, gave the ball away cheaply, and looked okay but nothing more.
I think you were - I thought he was very good too. Especially considering the kid has literally just returned from a serious, long term injury. He was a massive improvement on Bree yesterday and is a real talent.

Was really impressed with what I saw before his injury and knew of him as a youth too, would be delighted if we brought him here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here