Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tino Livramento

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just coming back from the injury he suffered against us last season, but now they are relegated could we get him ?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Could be a good signing, but if Chelsea have a huge % of next sale, it could be hard to convince Southampton it’s good value to part with him. At least until he’s had one season down at Champ level.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yep, if Livramento will be ready to start next season then KWP has to be on the move. This is the sort of signing where European football will give us a real edge over Fulham, Brentford, Palace.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When was the last time we signed a player that reeked of Loserville Tennessee?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’d like him. He looked up to Lampteys level pre injury. We were in for him before (bet he regrets his choice now). Depends on the injury recovery I guess.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It would be a choker for Saints to spend all that time on his recuperation then lose him straight away. So on that basis, i'm in.

Chelsea's reported buy back clause, I guess, wouldn't preclude another club from making an offer

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Must have been watching a different player, gave the ball away cheaply, and looked okay but nothing more.
Yup you were watching a different game. I was watching on TV, and thought he looked more than decent, all the more impressive considering he’s been out for 13 months. It’s a yes from me.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yup you were watching a different game. I was watching on TV, and thought he looked more than decent, all the more impressive considering he’s been out for 13 months. It’s a yes from me.
You get limited perspective on TV in terms of positioning and movement, but I’ll take your word for it 😃👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here