Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tino Livramento

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Left WB, right WB, or both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I think he’s going to be a very expensive academy player ! £8 m to get him I suspect because of his high potential.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Can imagine how difficult we'd be to play against with a version of Lamptey on each side of the pitch? Terrifying pace...

Dunk&Disorderly

Mar 29, 2019
Brighton
See many Chelsea fans raving about him on Twitter, etc - some saying they wouldn't want to sign a new LB as it would only block Livramento's route to the first team. Very promising player but doubtful we can get him. Would be over the moon if we did.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
See many Chelsea fans raving about him on Twitter, etc - some saying they wouldn't want to sign a new LB as it would only block Livramento's route to the first team. Very promising player but doubtful we can get him. Would be over the moon if we did.

Isn't he a RB?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yes please.

Sure he is a RWB just like Lamptey but 1) if Lamptey perform at the same level he did in his first 20 PL games over the next season, he is 100% gone next summer leaving room for this bloke, and 2) I'm convinced Lamptey could play pretty much anywhere on the pitch.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yes please.

Sure he is a RWB just like Lamptey but 1) if Lamptey perform at the same level he did in his first 20 PL games over the next season, he is 100% gone next summer leaving room for this bloke, and 2) I'm convinced Lamptey could play pretty much anywhere on the pitch.

Not in goal surely? He's almost as short as Maty Ryan :smile:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Chelsea must be p1ssed losing all this talent. But cannot blame the youngsters for wanting to go out and play rather than be stuck behind a few big money players bought in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here