Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Another illegal Downland rave…….

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What do they expect? Nightclubs and festivals shut for over a year, the governments own test events and subsequent report show very low risk of covid spread by them taking place but still no sign of anything opening back up

Looked hell of a set up

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQmzFbOCTm_/?utm_medium=copy_link

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Rather than making it illegal for people to have a good night out without handing their money over to pubs and nightclubs, why not let it happen but insist the organisers leave the site as they found it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Rather than making it illegal for people to have a good night out without handing their money over to pubs and nightclubs, why not let it happen but insist the organisers leave the site as they found it.

Nightclubs seeing money would be novel for them

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I don't understand who would set up a DJ rig for these events. Police arrive, turn off the switch and take all the gear away.
Also, last time I done a 'legal' party in a field I could only have half the lights on at a time. Generator couldn't cope and slowwweddd everyyyy thingggg dooowwwwwnnnnn. My 130 bpm discs played at 98 bpm!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
ARP_Hodges.jpeg

"Ruddy Hooligans !"

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What do they expect? Nightclubs and festivals shut for over a year, the governments own test events and subsequent report show very low risk of covid spread by them taking place but still no sign of anything opening back up

Looked hell of a set up

This.

Also had to laugh at my mate from Steyning who claims he didn't hear a thing. Either he's going deaf or they had it well tucked away in one of the dips.

Anyway, this will carry on all the time that people can't go out to clubs and festivals legally. Young people aren't just going to stop having fun.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

I’m a bit old. Do they have permission to use the site, is livestock and property protected? It’s a bit too easy to be Mr Liberal and say “let the kids have a bit of fun”. All ok until something goes wrong

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Police car parked up at the upper Beeding roundabout at 5.29 this morning. Exclusive news

Looked hell of a set up

Absolutely this. Music is a huge part of millions of peoples lives and this is a release. I don't blame them one bit for doing this. Just so there is no rubbish left or damage caused.

Wish I heard and knew where this was, would have 100% attended. Let us rave ffs. Enoughs enough. Music and arts industries hugely struggling with no support from our corrupt chums in power. There will be bigger raves if these restrictions continue. Hopefully the need doesn't come to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here