Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] UFO Report: US Finds No Explanation For Sightings

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57619755

Can't help thinking this is part of a very slow reveal to say that there probably is something out there but to normalise the thought process over many years and decades

That said, one of the videos that has been shown of a spherical object racing across the ocean should be rather obvious.

It's Ulloa's penalty.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
So after a detailed investigation into Unidentified Flying Objects, they have concluded they are objects that fly and can't be identified?

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
People forget that just because it's an unidentified flying object doesn't mean it's aliens. It's simply "unidentified".

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
More likely inter dimensional probes than Aliens per se.

Expect this is softening us up for future disclosure in the not too distant future.

Tonnes of debate out there on this stuff for those interested. At least it’s more mainstream and less ridiculed than it was. Helps deflect from the total and utter shash that the rest of societal norms have become [everything dumbed down and aimed at lowest common denominator stuff].

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
More likely inter dimensional probes than Aliens per se.

You mean machines made by technologically-advanced aliens rather than spaceships carrying actual aliens? Sort of Perseverance++++?

Expect this is softening us up for future disclosure in the not too distant future.

Tonnes of debate out there on this stuff for those interested. Links to non CT sources would be gratefully received.. At least it’s more mainstream and less ridiculed than it was. Helps deflect from the total and utter shash that the rest of societal norms have become [everything dumbed down and aimed at lowest common denominator stuff].

…thanks

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
The interesting bit for me is the acknowledgment by the US Gov that these things even exist. For years the official line has been one of basically taking the piss out of the civilian UFO community. As said above this feels very much like disclosure could be on the way. With the backdrop of the pandemic it might not cause as much of a stir as they feared.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
…thanks

I guess inter dimensional beings are by their nature ‘alien’ but I guess I mean not aliens as in from our universe having travelled through interstellar space.

Enlighten me with what you mean ‘non CT sources’ presuming conspiracy theories? In which case I would suggest watching listening to the Joe Rogan Podcasts with Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp, David Fravor [pilot who encountered the now famed tic tac UFO IN 2014] and Chris Mellon former US DOD high up.

The last two are particularly credible and even Corbell/Knapp are not massive proponents of CT -unless of course you think the US GOV potentially having more awareness of this phenomenon than they’re letting on is properly outside the realms of mainstream believability.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
since about everyone has a high quality camera on them 24x7, we'll see all the evidence of future sightings in HD.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I guess inter dimensional beings are by their nature ‘alien’ but I guess I mean not aliens as in from our universe having travelled through interstellar space.

Enlighten me with what you mean ‘non CT sources’ presuming conspiracy theories? In which case I would suggest watching listening to the Joe Rogan Podcasts with Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp, David Fravor [pilot who encountered the now famed tic tac UFO IN 2014] and Chris Mellon former US DOD high up.

The last two are particularly credible and even Corbell/Knapp are not massive proponents of CT -unless of course you think the US GOV potentially having more awareness of this phenomenon than they’re letting on is properly outside the realms of mainstream believability.

Thanks.

Alien tech from a different universe then? I assume you subscribe to the multiverse theory then? My Astro physics and maths skills are nothing like good enough to pass personal comment, but I note there are a number of highly respected academics who support the idea of a multiverse. I am happy to consider the theory plausible. I make no comment on the plausibility of physical objects being able to ‘travel’ between any other universe and ours, nor on the likelihood that an alien civilisation in any such other universe having the technology to create such a craft.

Yes, CT = conspiracy theory. I think it plausible that if a national government had good evidence of alien activity they would probably not wish to release it, so I’ll check out the source you cite - many thanks.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Thanks.

Alien tech from a different universe then? I assume you subscribe to the multiverse theory then? My Astro physics and maths skills are nothing like good enough to pass personal comment, but I note there are a number of highly respected academics who support the idea of a multiverse. I am happy to consider the theory plausible. I make no comment on the plausibility of physical objects being able to ‘travel’ between any other universe and ours, nor on the likelihood that an alien civilisation in any such other universe having the technology to create such a craft.

Yes, CT = conspiracy theory. I think it plausible that if a national government had good evidence of alien activity they would probably not wish to release it, so I’ll check out the source you cite - many thanks.

Yep, multiverse and inter dimensional travel feels more likely than multi times speed of light travel capabilities.

However despite often being debunked I really am taken by Bob Lazar’s claims re Area S4 and reverse engineering this technology and his assertions re the propulsion systems [again either his appearance on the Joe Rogan podcast or the Jeremy Corbell documentary about him on Netflix should set you straight here to make up your own mind on what he suggests].

An alternative is of course that the ships are piloted by biosynthetic creatures or drones such that perhaps we might even develop as a logical course for our own future space exploration once technology exists.

Either way it’s a really interesting time for more mainstream debate about the whole topic and that’s what I applaud as a self confessed science/space/alien geek.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've just watched the latest Brian Cox series.
So many accidents and consequences had to happen for us to be here. It is basically impossible for an intelligent species to be around at least at the same time as us.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Another subject where I have conflicting views. When I hear an explanation for a potential alien craft sighting I feel a mild sense of disappointment. If however an alien craft was confirmed and all the 'what's going to happen now?' scenarios would have to be considered, then one would probably shit oneself.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So many accidents and consequences had to happen for us to be here. It is basically impossible for an intelligent species to be around at least at the same time as us.

Unless, of course, the relationship between us and such a species is more connected than we think. What evidence is there to suggest that life even began here ?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Unless, of course, the relationship between us and such a species is more connected than we think. What evidence is there to suggest that life even began here ?

Have you not read the Bible?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

There's something like 100 billion galaxies in the observable universe, our galaxy alone has an estimated 100 thousand millions stars in it, and the vast majority of those stars have planets orbiting them. I'd say it's more likely than not that there is some form of intelligence out there. The universe is beyond our comprehension in terms of scale and diversity, life almost certainly exists out there and some of it has to be intelligent to some degree.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016

Fir all practical purposes, it’s also impossible to win the lottery in your lifetime. However, if you had a billion tickets you’d stand a much better chance.

You realise there are at least 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in the universe?

Look up the Drake equation (which only talks about the Milky Way, to keep the distances ‘reasonable’)

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
There's something like 100 billion galaxies in the observable universe, our galaxy alone has an estimated 100 thousand millions stars in it, and the vast majority of those stars have planets orbiting them. I'd say it's more likely than not that there is some form of intelligence out there. The universe is beyond our comprehension in terms of scale and diversity, life almost certainly exists out there and some of it has to be intelligent to some degree.

In addition, I find it ridiculous to assume that we are the only place that intelligent life has popped up, at this time. I don’t believe minor changes in our setup would have meant no life. It would have meant _different_ life.

Assuming we are alone is biblical in its conceit.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
It's Ulloa's penalty.

Sake, you're better than that shite.

Otherwise top thread. I love them vids.

I'm not sure what I'd prefer: aliens or military craft. If we all had access to that sort of transport, the world would be fukked pretty quickly.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Indeed. The human species have had a closer look at two planets, Earth and Mars. One of those two is inhabited by some supposedly intelligent species. So out of the 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 other planets, there should be a reasonable chance that there is intelligent life elsewhere, based on the little information available to us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here