Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Loïc Badé

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
We’re linked to Loïc Badé, Lens CB, 21 years old. Also attracting interest from Ac Milan and Villarreal.

Lens want €25m.

Highlights reel:
https://youtu.be/t_WvwuuHauM

Couldn’t find any WAG photos sadly.

[tweet]1408797521158279172[/tweet]

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Don't need Centre Backs at that cost.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
5emimt.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Least mine have a sense of humour in there somewhere.

I've hired the Large Hadron Collider next week to try and find it. I'll let you know if they find it but they warned me not to get my hopes up.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
A waste of a thread and energy. Won't be coming here and have abundance of cbs already Next.

I don’t really get this argument. We play 3 of them. Assume BW goes. We have Dunk, Webster, Veltman, Burn, plus a bunch of unproven youngsters. Veltman is also our second choice RB, and Burn is our second choice LB. so even if we promote one of the youngsters, we definitely need a replacement for White.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I don’t really get this argument. We play 3 of them. Assume BW goes. We have Dunk, Webster, Veltman, Burn, plus a bunch of unproven youngsters. Veltman is also our second choice RB, and Burn is our second choice LB. so even if we promote one of the youngsters, we definitely need a replacement for White.

You missed big Shane! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
We'd be mad if we weren't pre-emptively shopping for a White replacement.

But like most of these rumours, even though they may have substance, we will likely get beaten to it by a club prepared to pay more money.

You mean like Arsenal paying way over the odds for a Premier League newbie defender who could probably do with another season with us to become a genuine £50m player ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here