Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have you seen Ben White play LIVE in the flesh for Albion?

Have you seen Ben White play LIVE for Albion?

• Yes, yes!

Votes: 154 63.6%
  • Nope :(

Votes: 88 36.4%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just wondering how many people will have seen a player who could be our biggest transfer sale ever, play LIVE for us?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Yes, I actually think I’ve seen him make every first team appearance with Brighton fans, (Colchester (H), Oxford (A), Southampton (H), Sheffield United (H) and Man City (A))

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Yes. Colchester in the league cup at the Amex.

Sorry this doesn’t fit the agenda of Leeds fans as he clearly didn’t exist before the start of the 2019/20 season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Man Citeh a few weeks ago.

Well, I think he was playing...

If not, we clearly don't need him :whistle:

#BHAbigclubnowinnit

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Anyone got a list of games he’s played where fans were present? That’ll help me decide.*

*Maybe. It’s rare that I remember which games I attended other than the last game (City at home) or games in 1983 - other than games with notable moments (eg Forest away Ulloa’s goal, Ali J’s overhead flukey** shin, Vicente [any really], Calde’s face goal etc…

** No, I don’t meant it was a fluke***

*** Yes, I do.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
This thread has made me realise that the only Albion players I HAVE seen play live in the flesh for Albion, and who are likely to still be with us next season, are:

Lewis Dunk, Solly March and Pascal Gross.

I have also seen Ali J, Yves Bissouma and Florin Andone, but who knows if any of them will be in our PL squad next season.

And it is almost certain that Maty Ryan, Shane Duffy, Jurgen Locadia and Bernardo have played their last games for us.

It does seem odd to think that the Albion could realistically be fielding a team next season containing not a single player I have ever seen play live for them.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I doubt there are many. It’s almost as rare as seeing Elvis Manu score for the Albion!
There were some lucky fans at Albion 4 - Colchester 0 who got the "Ben White appearance / Elvis Manu goal" double.

The only time I've seen White play for bhafc.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes and he should have put Foden in the East Stand.

He was also playing in the Chelsea friendly that I managed to get tickets to, which is the only time I've seen Lamptey in the flesh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here