Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I have had two vaccinations against this dreadful disease...because of Brexit.[emoji636].
17.4 million people have literally saved lives.[emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I have had two vaccinations against this dreadful disease...because of Brexit.[emoji636].
17.4 million people have literally saved lives.[emoji636]

Nothing to do with Brexit, but you knew that. Everyone knows that now.

Hungary are in the EU but still took control of their own vaccine procurement.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Nicko asked....I answered....sorry if it doesn’t suit your anti Britain agenda [emoji2371]

Fair enough, that's your answer. If that's your only benefit, then we can all draw conclusions.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No improvement at all.

It just shows the whole sorry saga was a waste of time.

In a few years time everyone will be laughing at its silliness.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm no expert but I dont its been five years yet.

Good thing to leave though, hope Sweden (and everyone else for that matter) do the same thing eventually.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The pound tanking was a negative consequence of the uncertainty after the referendum, not sure we can mark it down as a benefit.

I would have thought your worldwide sales would have rocketed now - is that not the case?

(1) The £ falling certainly was a huge benefit for exporters.

(2) We're doing fine thanks.

As I've said many times I'd rather we were still in the EU.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No improvement at all.

It just shows the whole sorry saga was a waste of time.

In a few years time everyone will be laughing at its silliness.

It doesnt show anything.

UK left the EU in January 2020. Two months later the pandemic started.

Its like walking around in some bombed-to-pieces city in 1940 or 1941 saying "man, the livestock industry act of 1937 really didnt make my life any better".

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
We know that Brexit had little or nothing to do with the vaccine rollout, but still it is celebrated by Johnson, the liar-in-chief and his acolytes.

What else?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I can think of an improvement. Now that the Government is essentially UKIP it's meant Farage has finally sodded off (hopefully for good).

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Can only buy 5 bags of cement in B&Q because of supply issues. Builder's Merchants everywhere are short of materials and supplies. Everyone in the construction sector is delighted I'm sure.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It doesnt show anything.

UK left the EU in January 2020. Two months later the pandemic started.

Its like walking around in some bombed-to-pieces city in 1940 or 1941 saying "man, the livestock industry act of 1937 really didnt make my life any better".

The UK left on 31st December 2020. Last year was the transition year where EU tariffs etc still applied despite having no representation in Brussels.
Now we are starting to feel the results, with very few workers in hospitality, shortage of heavy goods drivers in haulage, farming especially seasonal work, fishing decimated, Northern Ireland trade cut off etc,

You don’t live in the UK, so really don’t understand our situation despite what’s on news channels, or the internet.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
I also think having borders within my own country is a genius idea. So now as well as being more restrictive to travel or trade with the EU, it's also more restrictive to do the same within my own country. Well done everyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here