Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Samsung tablets

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Looking to get a new tablet, currently still using the SonyXperia. Interested in the Samsung Tab A tablets which look decent for the money. Don't want to spend more than a couple of hundred on one,any body got one of these who could pass on some info regarding pros and cons etc. Thanks for any feedback.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Looking to get a new tablet, currently still using the SonyXperia. Interested in the Samsung Tab A tablets which look decent for the money. Don't want to spend more than a couple of hundred on one,any body got one of these who could pass on some info regarding pros and cons etc. Thanks for any feedback.

Mrs Earle and I have enjoyed Samsung tablets for a decade now. We currently use three for different purposes between us. We like them, very straight forward to use and obviously familiar if like us, you use a Samsung phone. Samsung sometimes have good offers or cashback on their own website. Only ever had a problem with one and swapped for a new one under warranty. I can't think of a con. We always buy covers and screen protectors too.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Mrs Earle and I have enjoyed Samsung tablets for a decade now. We currently use three for different purposes between us. We like them, very straight forward to use and obviously familiar if like us, you use a Samsung phone. Samsung sometimes have good offers or cashback on their own website. Only ever had a problem with one and swapped for a new one under warranty. I can't think of a con. We always buy covers and screen protectors too.

Mrs AR and moi, always have used Samsung tablets.
Never had any issues :)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Mrs AR and moi, always have used Samsung tablets.
Never had any issues :)

I use a Samsung phone & tablet.......the wife is an apple fan and has an iPhone & iPad. She loves her gadgets and i love mine. I have to say my tablet out performs her ipad sometimes and have had no problem with it at all. The camera on the iPhone is spectacular for a phone camera though much better than the Samsung.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Another thumbs up for Samsung Tab A. In my experience they're straightforward to use, totally reliable, and seem to cope with most applications. Great quality screen for the price, too.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I use a Samsung phone & tablet.......the wife is an apple fan and has an iPhone & iPad. She loves her gadgets and i love mine. I have to say my tablet out performs her ipad sometimes and have had no problem with it at all. The camera on the iPhone is spectacular for a phone camera though much better than the Samsung.

My Samsung A51 phone has an amazing camera on it.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I've had an ipad and a samsung tab a. For the price difference there's no way I could justify buying another ipad, the Samsung is really decent.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Another thumbs up for Samsung Tab A. In my experience they're straightforward to use, totally reliable, and seem to cope with most applications. Great quality screen for the price, too.

Seems like just the thing I'm after, thanks

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Thanks guys / girls, not very tech savvy and wondered if saving money on a Samsung was cost effective but seems likely a good product for the money

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here