Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England v Sri Lanka T20 Vitality Bobbins tonight 1830hrs

Jul 7, 2003
Anyone else watched a match in Galle or Kandy when SL were at the top?
What a great and memorable thing to do that was.

Never been to Sri Lanka but I was surrounded by their fans at the Oval for a test match when they were in their pomp. Fantastic atmosphere all day.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Never been to Sri Lanka but I was surrounded by their fans at the Oval for a test match when they were in their pomp. Fantastic atmosphere all day.

Was that 1998 ? Wonderful game that.

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
The thought just occurred to me, that Billings and Livingstone tonight will probably be batting in front of a larger TV audience in England than Alastair Cook ever played to in any game in his career.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Balls, needed 1 more 6 in the England innings to win enough to pay for my curry. :(

Balls.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The bloke in the stat cave makes me look like George Clooney.
Crikey,I would wear a syrup.

I was trying to work out if it was his headphones pulling his hair back or it really was that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
ab1.JPG

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_17692a4e-1a19-11eb-a714-6e13d8ca860f.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Had tickets for this afternoon, got denied due to Covid restrictions on crowd size. Challenging total but SL have managed to slow things down quite well.

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Had tickets for this afternoon, got denied due to Covid restrictions on crowd size. Challenging total but SL have managed to slow things down quite well.

Turned out to be a bit more than challenging.

Bizarre how much movement the England bowlers were able to get throughout the innings, I can't remember seeing a white kookaburra swing that much since about 2015, and that was with one at each end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here