Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The football forum that couldn't be arsed to have an England v Czech official *** :shrug:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It appears there's a few of them, a few of us, the ref and his mates and it's going to kick off in a bit.

And no Ben,

You're welcome

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Jack Grealish interview. Something in my eye....

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Not all the toys that were thrown out of the pram after the Scotland game have been rounded up yet.

A decent performance tonight and everything will be hunky-dorey again. That's football fans for you. Fickle as fvck :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm starting to warm to sock boy. Can I get treatment or do I just have to accept that senility has set in ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm starting to warm to sock boy. Can I get treatment or do I just have to accept that senility has set in ?

Had a great season. Not the sharpest tool in the box but that's no reason to mock.

Don't pass this on but I suspect that some of the hate for him on here is related to the fouls drawn and the goals scored or made against a certain team from The South :rolleyes:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Had a great season. Not the sharpest tool in the box but that's no reason to mock.

Don't pass this on but I suspect that some of the hate for him n here is related to the fouls drawn and the goals scored or made against a certain team from The South :rolleyes:
He is a very good player, we may not like him but his talent is unquestionable. :clap2:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
. IMG-20210622-WA0001.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Two stunningly dull anthems there.

We probably edged the singing though.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Drives me ****ING nuts. We are already doing it. Side to side, back to the keeper, long ball, repeat. It's absolute toilet

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Drives me ****ING nuts. We are already doing it. Side to side, back to the keeper, long ball, repeat. It's absolute toilet

... And then we score :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here