Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The higher The Albion get ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The less I care about England……… because my level of dislike on the other players in the squad increase.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I mean am I really going to start cheering on Grealish ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The less I care about England……… because my level of dislike on the other players in the squad increase.

I agree :thumbsup:
Apart from Albions history in the lower leagues, their introduction to the PL has had my attention on them only and had waned on the England front.
With the Albion you get what you see, whereas England has too many egos IMO....

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
It would be easier to cheer the England squad if they had a manager who got them playing better football. But as it is, I just see players I want the Albion to score against or prevent from scoring.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
'96 was my sweet spot I guess, avidly followed and supported the Albion, in the hour of need and actually enjoyed it ( rose tinted memory specs and because I was 24 free singles etc ) ALso England had a good tournament and it was fun. Actually life was fun then full stop, I was in a band with a record deal living the dream ( on the outside!!!)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Come on England! I love it. Grealish is a joy to behold in an England shirt. Support the team!

FFS!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Happy to support the team regardless of domestic alliances

England and Scotland double 9/2 tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't casually support a team containing the Harry's, Minger and sock boy.

I'm plenty two-faced enough to choke that back if it was a final, but other than that, nahhh.

When England played Poland the only cheer from Chez Stat was when Moder scored.
It was a completely spontaneous reaction and TBH one that rather surprised me and Jnr, but we were both so happy for him...

...one of our own!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Difficult to cheer for Slabhead too after the result of the 100 minute United game.

Last edited:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I am watching a good England side tonight, but feeling like if a better manager was in place, there maybe a real chance to win the thing

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sorry but thought Grealish looked great 1st half but like the rest of the team the performance dropped in the second half

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Was thinking this earlier. Have lost interest with age but also suspect it's diminished with our success. Simply don't care about England these days.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
If it wasn't so dull I might be interested. I missed the first 30 mins, what I witnessed for the next 60 was very dull. Narrowly beating an average Czech side.

Let's hope we step it up when we meet a decent team

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here