Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex v Glamorgan T20 Blast Bobbins tonight 1900hrs

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Weather looks decent, if a little fresher.

Should get some cricket.

Sod the football.

James Kirtley has named a 14-man squad for Sussex Sharks’ next two Vitality Blast fixtures against Glamorgan and Gloucestershire on Friday (7pm), both at The 1st Central County Ground.

Chris Jordan is unavailable for the fixtures after joining up with England’s squad for this week’s T20 series against Sri Lanka. Henry Crocombe returns to the Sharks’ squad in his place.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Is Garton available or also with England?

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Hope the weather holds, looking forward to this.

Lots of seats left, can't imagine why. Is something else of sporting significance happening this evening?
Didn't think so.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Is Garton available or also with England?

Squad: Luke Wright (captain), Will Beer, Ravi Bopara, Oli Carter, Henry Crocombe, George Garton, Travis Head (overseas, Australia), Archie Lenham, Tymal Mills, Delray Rawlins, Ollie Robinson, Phil Salt, Aaron Thomason, David Wiese (overseas, South Africa)

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Is it viewable anywhere :whistle:
All matches are on YouTube (unless the game's in Sky Sports, don't think any more of ours are scheduled) . Just need to check the YouTube account of the home team if Sussex don't have it

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Squad: Luke Wright (captain), Will Beer, Ravi Bopara, Oli Carter, Henry Crocombe, George Garton, Travis Head (overseas, Australia), Archie Lenham, Tymal Mills, Delray Rawlins, Ollie Robinson, Phil Salt, Aaron Thomason, David Wiese (overseas, South Africa)

strong squad...

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
All matches are on YouTube (unless the game's in Sky Sports, don't think any more of ours are scheduled) . Just need to check the YouTube account of the home team if Sussex don't have it

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Match postponed. Wet outfield. Little surprised by that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
oh ffs

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
That’s a shame, we’ll have to watch the football instead.

:(

The sun has just come out in Worthing... surely its not been wet today over there ?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
The sun has just come out in Worthing... surely its not been wet today over there ?

Hasn’t rained in Hove since 9:30. Has been overcast though with heavy rain before.

Luckily I saw it was abandoned 5 mins before leaving. Shame! It is bizarre that a county ground can’t drain within 9 hours before a match. I wonder if the Umpires were too picky?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Absolute joke. Why wait until less than an hour before to call it, spoke to people who had travelled. Put out is an understatement

They knew it was unlikely to go ahead in the morning. Outfield in the South West corner very wet apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
They knew it was unlikely to go ahead in the morning. Outfield in the South West corner very wet apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't an issue for us as we're local but there were groups of people who had travelled from the Midlands+. The club's Twitter posts remainded hopeful throughout the day nothing to suggest they expected it to be called off at the inspection.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here