Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are we doing a today's Euros thread?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
So much for Austria and Ukraine playing out a dull 0-0 draw

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just watching in the hope that Arnautovic scores again, so we can see if he hates Ukranians as much as Albanians.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Watching the Austria one, naturally. Excellent game, I strongly recommend it instead of the Holland match. That Alaba looks useful.... Could do a job???

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
for me no team has really stood out yet, Italy looked good albeit in a piss weak group. It's wide open

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm watching the North Macedonia game.

Seems the match day threads have gone because too many people are still sulking after the last England performance :lol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I can't quite believe how dreadful Ukraine have been, Austria should be 3 up easily. I counted 9 (!!) times they were caught in possession in their own third or passed it straight out of play. It's like they've all been given horse tranquilisers before playing. It's bizarre to watch

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm on holland north macedonia game. There's nothing on it but it's been pretty entertaining so far. The Dutch are a good watch. They break at incredible pace.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Watching the Austria one, naturally. Excellent game, I strongly recommend it instead of the Holland match. That Alaba looks useful.... Could do a job???

In the other game, Trickovsky looks composed. Could get a good tune out of him?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I used to work with a German bloke who supports Bayern Munich and he says he's shitehouse.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Is "our" Veltman on the bench?

He is, but 19 year old Jurrien Timberr is preferred to come off the bench at half time and started the other day as well. Strange that Veltman is behind him in the pecking order but once a former Palace manager... always a former Palace manager in de Boer.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
sake .. I went LARGE (£10) on that being a draw :(

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
That former Palace man De Boer doesn’t like our Davey. Having said that, I think Palace fans hate De Boer.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ukraine were so poor you could be forgiven for thinking they were trying to lose to avoid finishing second in the group so have to face Italy in last 16.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here