Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alberth Elis - Boavista

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Boavista striker Alberth Elis says he's prepared to leave his Portuguese club this summer.

The Honduras international has been linked with Premier League clubs Brighton and Watford.

Elis told HSI TV: "I always had the dream of playing in Europe and I did it. Now I have to take another leap and fulfill the dream of playing in England.

"I know many Hondurans want to see me play in England, so do I, but now I'm focused on recovering so to play in the Gold Cup.

"I've followed the English League since I was a kid and I like the football they play there, because it's open, fast and strong, but if I have to play in France, Spain or Germany, I'll be prepared."

Elis' deal with Boavista runs to 2024.

I'm not overly keen on the goal celebration - but if I get to see it a lot I could get over it.....

£3.6m on Transefrmarkt - Boavista struggled last season and apparently want £8.6m (10m euros) for him

Can play on either wing or through the middle

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/alberth-elis/profil/spieler/281319

https://www.futhead.com/21/players/2339/alberth-elis/

Celtic been linked for a while as a Edouard replacement

Not much international experience so not sure if this would impact potential for a workpermit.

No idea on WAG status....

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Dont know how I feel about a player who joins a club, stays there for a year and with 3 years left on his contract openly states "I have to take another leap", publicly indicating he wants to get out. Not really a good sign.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Only watched the second video, after that I couldn't be bothered with the first. If that is the best showcase of his 'insane' goals and skills I'd suggest we go with Jurgen next season, two and a half minutes out of the three were him winning dubious fouls and rolling round on the floor.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Excellent work from the OP with post #1.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The ultimate trivia question, What is the capital of Honduras? No one can answer it without resorting to Google.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
The ultimate trivia question, What is the capital of Honduras? No one can answer it without resorting to Google.

Seeing as I've been there, it's not too tricky a question.

Not the most enchanting city in the world tbh. I hadn't actually planned to spend time there but the bus to where I was going wasn't until the next morning. A kindly taxi driver took me to a cheap hotel and organised to pick me up the next day to take me back to the bus station, advising/warning not to go out that night. Later that evening, when I decided to get some beer from the shop across the street, the receptionist insisted I left my wallet with him and just took the money I needed. The shop itself couldn't be entered so you had to order through a metal grill. Salubrious it was not.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen

Not the most enchanting city in the world tbh. I hadn't actually planned to spend time there but the bus to where I was going wasn't until the next morning. A kindly taxi driver took me to a cheap hotel and organised to pick me up the next day to take me back to the bus station, advising/warning not to go out that night. Later that evening, when I decided to get some beer from the shop across the street, the receptionist insisted I left my wallet with him and just took the money I needed. The shop itself couldn't be entered so you had to order through a metal grill. Salubrious it was not.

I've been there too, waiting for a package to be delivered to me - not as dodgy as it sounds, btw.

Lacked charm and was muy peligroso so wouldn't recommend, but there was a small Chinese family restaurant near my hotel that were so friendly that I always remember Tegucigalpa with a certain fondness.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

You sure your not getting it mixed up with Croydon ?

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove

Changed buses once in San Pedro Sula, on the way to La Ceiba- now that was a terrifying place!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Only watched the second video, after that I couldn't be bothered with the first. If that is the best showcase of his 'insane' goals and skills I'd suggest we go with Jurgen next season, two and a half minutes out of the three were him winning dubious fouls and rolling round on the floor.

works for a number of players - Kane, Grealish, Fernandes and Salah....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here