Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Edwin Poots

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Is this the most comical British politician ever ?
His name sounds like something from a Python sketch.
His suit doesn't fit.
He has a very silly walk.
He believes that God created the Earth in 7 days and it was about 2000 years ago !

and I thought Arlene Foster was rather weird.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Actually, he doesn't believe it was created 2000 years ago as that was when Brian was born. Add on about 4000 years and you've got it about right. And don't forget God took some time out, (not mentioned in the bible) to make some airfix models of dinosaur bones and drop them around the world to sow a bit of confusion.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Actually, he doesn't believe it was created 2000 years ago as that was when Brian was born. Add on about 4000 years and you've got it about right. And don't forget God took some time out, (not mentioned in the bible) to make some airfix models of dinosaur bones and drop them around the world to sow a bit of confusion.

But he's still got a silly name
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lTMiQsMH1g

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
His suit doesn't fit.
He believes that God created the Earth in 7 days and it was about 2000 years ago !

He also recreated the ulster unionists in his image in three weeks, then ****ed off. What a guy :love:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
His suit doesn't fit.

Good job he’s a committed Christian, otherwise the usual suspects would be on you like a tramp on a sandwich....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
His suit doesn't fit.

Are you going to post stuff like that about Muslim politicians or does it only apply to Christians? Muslims have very similar beliefs.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
images.jpeg

I much prefer Imogen Poots.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
DUP should team up with QAnon in the States, another bunch of religious loonies / conspiracy nutters. They'd get on like a house on fire

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
DUP should team up with QAnon in the States, another bunch of religious loonies / conspiracy nutters. They'd get on like a house on fire

Or perhaps the fruit cakes threatening teachers in Batley and Spen, or for that matter,stopping children going to school in Birmingham. You don’t have to travel across the pond to find religious bigots.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Quite disappointing that despite all the progress in NI and the move away from violence, the electorate still vote for a bunch of bigoted nut jobs.

it still feels like it’s bubbling under to me. Sinn Fein look almost normal compared to this lot

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Interesting that his demise was because he was prepared to make a deal with Siin Fein and nothing to do with his beliefs.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Interesting that his demise was because he was prepared to make a deal with Siin Fein and nothing to do with his beliefs.

It appears that a major part of his decline was agreeing that Westminster would step in and do something the DUP had agreed to do should they fail to do it.

And his opponents within his party are proposing that they should collapse Stormont and let Westminster take over.

Absolutely none of them see any contradiction in this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here