Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Premiership Rugby Semi Final

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Has anyone just seen the MIGHTY Harlequins win the most incredible Premiership match ever ?

28-0 down, Quins STORM back to take it to 31-31 at full time and win in a tense extra period.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The only downside being the limit on capacity at the final means I might miss out on a ticket for the showdown at Twickers next week. :tantrum: Bloody wanky COVID.

I think I must be dreaming. It was immense.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm a neutral but I was completely engrossed in the match: an unbelievable game. It's hard to think of a better one

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm a neutral but I was completely engrossed in the match: an unbelievable game. It's hard to think of a better one

Much joy at knowing at least one other NSCer witnessed it. I still can't quite believe it. I was at Twickers for the famous (and only) final for Quins in 2012. Hoping there might be a showing at The Stoop for this one. But, again, Covid...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was at Twickenham for the Boxing Game between Quins and Gloucester (the 39 all draw) and thought that was some game but today's game was amazing.

Glad I watched it instead of the Hungary/France game

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Watched it too. I'm a Quins fan and former player (in their U19s about 100 years ago)...what an incredible game. Terrific for the neutral and beyond ecstasy for Quins fans. Fair play to Brizzle whose first half performance was outstanding. Had tickets for the final until the capacity was reduced and then got the dreaded RFU email. :annoyed:

Smith and the Chisholm boys are huge Albion fans - saw young Marcus at the FA Cup semi a couple of years ago. Dombrandt is sadly Palace but I'll forgive him!!!

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Watched it too. I'm a Quins fan and former player (in their U19s about 100 years ago)...what an incredible game. Terrific for the neutral and beyond ecstasy for Quins fans. Fair play to Brizzle whose first half performance was outstanding. Had tickets for the final until the capacity was reduced and then got the dreaded RFU email. :annoyed:

Smith and the Chisholm boys are huge Albion fans - saw young Marcus at the FA Cup semi a couple of years ago. Dombrandt is sadly Palace but I'll forgive him!!!

Future England fly half, Quins player and Albion fan. What's not to like ?

JonnyCLately

Jan 16, 2018
Shoreham by sea

Smith is a lovely lad. My 14 year old is in their academy and he's just so supportive and engaging

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Has anyone just seen the MIGHTY Harlequins win the most incredible Premiership match ever ?

28-0 down, Quins STORM back to take it to 31-31 at full time and win in a tense extra period.

The only downside being the limit on capacity at the final means I might miss out on a ticket for the showdown at Twickers next week. :tantrum: Bloody wanky COVID.

Pity they'll get stuffed by Exeter in the final!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As a Saracens fan I have to take my hat off to Quins for that comeback.

I am looking forward to playing Quins in the Prem again next season. This last 12 months has been horrible not being able to see Saracens play at all on the telly.

BiffyBoy100

Apr 20, 2020

My pals Archibald & Tarquin said it was an incredible game. I'm going to check out the highlights now.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My pals Archibald & Tarquin said it was an incredible game. I'm going to check out the highlights now.

Tis a jolly good watch old chap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here