Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Lyndon dykes would be good.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Looks a handful and I know his scoring return not amazing so far, get a offer in pronto. Before west ham or Palace or any other team in the Premier or fiorientina or benfica or any other team who are very average beats us to it. Breathe.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I noticed him but what part of his play makes you think that he’s a Potter type player? I didn’t see anything that he would bring to our style

Having said that few of the England players, on that performance, looked like they would bring anything either (which is clearly nonsense) :lolol:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Funny enough although I thought Dykes was a handful I was thinking while watching how Scotland could do with a Maupay or Trossard who would run at Mings

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The answer to our scoring problems is definitely NOT to have someone who just about managed 12 in 42 goals for QPR and missed copious chances for the Sweaties in their opener. Muscular and a good header of the ball but we could just stick Duffy up front if that's what we're after.

If we're going to play "let's name a striker who played recently" I'll have the Swedish kiddie from Sociedad please.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
He's was only playing for QPR because Charlie Austin was injured. And he's playing for Scotland because they've got no one else. He hasn't scored goals regularly elsewhere, what makes you think he'll start doing it in the Premier League?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
The answer to our scoring problems is definitely NOT to have someone who just about managed 12 in 42 goals for QPR and missed copious chances for the Sweaties in their opener. Muscular and a good header of the ball but we could just stick Duffy up front if that's what we're after.

If we're going to play "let's name a striker who played recently" I'll have the Swedish kiddie from Sociedad please.

100% this. Isak please.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
100% this. Isak please.
. No chance would isak come here. I think bring back andone, give maupay another year hopefully wellbeck and one other from dykes, Moore lol. No striker with any known pedigree will come here. We don't have that big club factor about us or never will, even though its frustrating. We have to accept who we are. I still get pissed off though when we hear of these mercenary foreign strikers that come about.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
. No chance would isak come here. I think bring back andone, give maupay another year hopefully wellbeck and one other from dykes, Moore lol. No striker with any known pedigree will come here. We don't have that big club factor about us or never will, even though its frustrating. We have to accept who we are. I still get pissed off though when we hear of these mercenary foreign strikers that come about.
I agree that Isak wouldn't come here and I certainly don't see us as a big club, but I absolutely think we can and will do better than Moore or Dykes.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Looks a handful and I know his scoring return not amazing so far, get a offer in pronto. Before west ham or Palace or any other team in the Premier or fiorientina or benfica or any other team who are very average beats us to it. Breathe.
Our problem we can’t score, Scotland’s problem they can’t score yet you want Dykes :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here