Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scotland vs England

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Today’s the day when the descendants of Moray, Wallace, Raghnuill and Bruce take on the might of the perennial Euro champions (as stated by their media every 4years), come on lads fight for your wee bit hill and Glen (or concrete parking bay from a large housing scheme) and give those English ******** a bloody nose. I’m looking forward to a 1-0 win to Steve Clarke’s boy’s through a Robbo deflection in the 89th minute after England had 80% possession, 60 shots on goal, 3 missed penalties (oh and we had two players deliberately sent off to make it a fair game).

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Let the sassenach's be victorious yet again...

Attachments

• battle-of-culloden-1024x527.jpg
    battle-of-culloden-1024x527.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 374

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Being played in typical summer weather in Scotchland.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It’s def England v Scotland - Pleased for the 3rd world country to have 90 mins on the big stage here :thumbsup:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
If this was decided on national anthems Scotland would thrash us , luckily it's not , 3-1 to England .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That’s a bit too far on the banter - I would never call England a 3rd world country

Like it :clap2:

Sweatys been very vocal in how they’re gonna win the game tonight - let’s see - the fact we won our first game against the 2nd best team in the group helps us a lot :thumbsup:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Today’s the day when the descendants of Moray, Wallace, Raghnuill and Bruce take on the might of the perennial Euro champions (as stated by their media every 4years), come on lads fight for your wee bit hill and Glen (or concrete parking bay from a large housing scheme) and give those English ******** a bloody nose. I’m looking forward to a 1-0 win to Steve Clarke’s boy’s through a Robbo deflection in the 89th minute after England had 80% possession, 60 shots on goal, 3 missed penalties (oh and we had two players deliberately sent off to make it a fair game).

It's the hope that kills you.

Never mind, it was a nice touch by UEFA to increase the number of teams in the competition to allow a few extra perennial failures to have 3 group games and experience making into a big competition.

And on the plus side, in a week from now you'll still have the choice of either England or Wales to cheer on in the knockout stages!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It's the hope that kills you.

Never mind, it was a nice touch by UEFA to increase the number of teams in the competition to allow a few extra perennial failures to have 3 group games and experience making into a big competition.

And on the plus side, in a week from now you'll still have the choice of either England or Wales to cheer on in the knockout stages!

At least after tonight they'll have the chance to get the Germany/Portugal shirts delivered in time for our second round game.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I have a horrible feeling about tonight, I fear Scotland could come at us like a honey badger......

Then I remember that Scotland's national animal is a.....

Attachments

• istockphoto-1144391738-1024x1024.jpg
    istockphoto-1144391738-1024x1024.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 229

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Can never escape the need to root for the underdog so Scotland win please, failing that a draw would do. England will go through either way, so no skin off our noses. Why support Man U (England) when you can support BHA (Scotland)?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I’m sure all those deep fried Mars bars will give the Scots a sugar rush in the crowd ! Most unhealthy diet in Western Europe apparently !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here