Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moving Seat 21/22

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
This is a long story based around PB squeezing a few extra seats in behind mine. This meant those sat in the new seats had their knees in my back all game. From 'best seats in the house' we went to 'most uncomfortable'.
Anyway, 20/21 season the guys next to me moved 7 seats along. I didn't bother, heck we had no games to go to anyway.
21/22 season I asked to move and it was refused, as per new rules. I asked again politely explaining the situation but it was refused.
Yesterday I got a call from the club. I now had empty seats either side of me and could I move to allow them three seats together? ST holder for years and kept my ST money in the club.
Should I
1/ Say no, they said no to me.
2/ Negotiate, get an agent and see what they offer.
3/ Move.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
In this situation I'd be a dick and mention the previously requested move being turned down. But also eventually would move (as that is what you actually want to happen isn't it?).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I had a similar situation a few years ago, when a family of season ticket holders moved in around me, l had two brothers sitting on one side of me, and their father on the other side, they are nice guys though and we get on well, so l simply swap seats at the game with the father, so all three can sit together. No harm done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here