Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Україна vs Македонија, Danmark vs Belgique / Belgie, Nederland vs Österreich

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Україна vs Македонија, Danmark vs Belgique / Belgie, Nederland vs Österreich

Thats Ukraine vs North Macedonia, Denmark vs Belgium and Holland vs Austria. Since it is a continental competition I find it kind of sexy to keep it exotic though.

With only one hour until the MASSIVELY EXCITING game between Ukraine and Macedonia surely we need a thread.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
2pm Ukraine
5pm Draw
8pm Netherlands

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Macedonia getting absolutely run ragged. Another early payout on B365 thankyouverymuch.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
good to see the refs not giving cheap penalties. That dive would be a pen in the prem

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Their neighbours in South Macedonia must be pissing themselves at this shambles of a showing.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
What is the point of Peter Walton? Reviews a penalty and describes a totally different set of circumstances to what actually happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I had Ukraine 1+ goals and 6+ corners, 8.50. When Macedonia scored their penalty I cashed out on 3.50, happy with that.

Nicely done.

I've still got a Ukraine-Belgium-Holland acca alive at around 5/1, so lends a bit of interest.

The early payouts when a team goes 2 goals up has completely put me off picking out the draws now though. And with 3 teams going through in most of the groups, there could well be a LOT of draws in the last round of games...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Late third goals have killed me in 4 matches already and today I had Ukraine to win 3-1 and they miss a penalty in the 84th minute when 2-1 up. FFS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here